Opinion How should we deal with WHO? Given there pro Chinese sentiment?

Since when has this been obvious? Have you made any negative posts about the WHO before Trump tried to blame them?

According to Trump, this all was their fault indicating he trusted them and relied on their opinion before this crisis.

I don't really know how to post tweets so here:
"World Health Organization (WHO)
Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel"

This tweet was egregiously damaging. And it's so unbelievably bad on so many levels. A VIRUS with no person-to-person transmission whatsoever. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. But they came out and said it.

It's unforgivable.

(I'm not gonna talk about Trump, just talking WHO right now...)

I don't really know how to post tweets so here:
"World Health Organization (WHO)
Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel"

This tweet was egregiously damaging. And it's so unbelievably bad on so many levels. A VIRUS with no person-to-person transmission whatsoever. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. But they came out and said it.

It's unforgivable.

(I'm not gonna talk about Trump, just talking WHO right now...)

Okay. So have you ever criticized the WHO on this board before Trump tried to blame them for his mishandling of the crisis?

By blaming them Trump is implying he relied on their opinion.

So for how long have you been a WHO critic?

ytghi3dt0on41.jpg

Okay. So have you ever criticized the WHO on this board before Trump tried to blame them for his mishandling of the crisis?

By blaming them Trump is implying he relied on their opinion.

So for how long have you been a WHO critic?

ytghi3dt0on41.jpg

Me? Yes.

Look, everyone at every level has fucked up big time. But that tweet always stood out to me, and really got me wondering about China/WHO. WHO is one of those things that I never even considered could be corrupt and dishonest. Call me naive. And Bill Gates pisses me off too, because he dodges all China questions. He expanded an empire on 2 cents an hour Chinese slavery, so why should he give a fuck. He throws money around, people think he's a saint. Well fuck him.

Anyways, that tweet is the worst tweet ever posted to tweeterdom. Ever.

Me? Yes.

Look, everyone at every level has fucked up big time. But that tweet always stood out to me, and really got me wondering about China/WHO. WHO is one of those things that I never even considered could be corrupt and dishonest. Call me naive. And Bill Gates pisses me off too, because he dodges all China questions. He expanded an empire on 2 cents an hour Chinese slavery, so why should he give a fuck. He throws money around, people think he's a saint. Well fuck him.

Anyways, that tweet is the worst tweet ever posted to tweeterdom. Ever.

On January 30, 2020 the WHO declared a public health emergency

On February 26, 2020 Trump said: "When you have 15 people — and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero — that’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

This WHO shit is just an unnecessary distraction.

^
Dec 31 Taiwan attempts to warn the world about the outbreak but is not recognized by the WHO
Jan 14 WHO stated there had been no human to human transmissions
January 31 Trump established a COVID emergency response team.
March 11 WHO issued pandemic warning label

Can we add a little context to your selected timeline there? LOL. You're a clown.

Back