Opinion How should we deal with WHO? Given there pro Chinese sentiment?

Sometimes I hate that Trump is President, then I remind myself that we almost had Hillary as President.

And then other times, I fucking love my President, and this is one of them.

That one was so disgusting. And some of the earlier WHO press conferences where they said that China set a new standard for outbreak containment, and that China is actually teaching WHO how to contain outbreaks...like a month before a global shutdown due to pandemic.

Reminds me of the Matt Damon movie The Martian. China steps in to solve a problem NASA can't. It's like the people at WHO took their cues from the movie.

There’s an amusing irony there with someone like @kenetics who is what you’d scrape from the absolute bottom of the barrel in every metric possible to evaluate a person , yet carries such disdain for the very system that is the only means someone like him can exist.
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

You hate America, we get it.

There’s an amusing irony there with someone like @kenetics who is what you’d scrape from the absolute bottom of the barrel in every metric possible to evaluate a person , yet carries such disdain for the very system that is the only means someone like him can exist.
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

Many people survive in different systems, nice try though.

The WHO has about as much credence as the U.N. or the E.U.

Which is to say... none.

The EU has a lot more credibility than the UN or WHO. Worlds more. They don't belong in the same category in any sense.

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

De-fund them and de-legitimize them. I couldn't find the exact number of the US' contribution to the WHO, but it's over 100M$. Now imagine all the contributions these people are getting from all the countries involved, crazy. Money down the drain. Build a new organization with international cooperation and put in place transparency measures and anti-corruption monitoring and committees, which hopefully prevent this new one from getting corrupted in the future.

It is obvious they have been covering for China

On Corona dying down in China
On Closing borders being racist
On saying it is NOT a chinese virus
On saying masks dont work
On chinese death toll claims being accurate

We need to deal with China, then WHO will fall in line. Treat the cause, not the symptom.

Might be a world octopus but China still has a Communist govern.

G7 countries have been funding UN & WHO to spread benefits to 2nd 3rd world countries....and what do they get in return from WHO?

Just start with an investigation. Collect dirt on them. Go from there.

imagine that. cheap labor and nike sweat shops is the reason international organizations side with a communist regime over a countries that provide over 50 percent of their funding.

Please don’t ever go back and finish high school, and definitely don’t ever form the capacity to complete a thought or idea.
You’d then shed your only virtue, which is to amuse others with pitiful, vapid platitudes.

Many people survive in different systems, nice try though.

Since when has this been obvious? Have you made any negative posts about the WHO before Trump tried to blame them?

According to Trump, this all was their fault indicating he trusted them and relied on their opinion before this crisis.

Back