Opinion How should we deal with WHO? Given there pro Chinese sentiment?

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score
It is obvious they have been covering for China

On Corona dying down in China
On Closing borders being racist
On saying it is NOT a chinese virus
On saying masks dont work
On chinese death toll claims being accurate

Last edited:
The WHO wanted this to happen. There are power brokers behind the scenes planning something wicked and nefarious, it's fairly obvious at this point. That's why I take all this stuff with a lot of skepticism. When the media and the shitty political class are telling me the sky is falling, something is up. They don't care about the average American or their families, so for them to pretend that they do means they're planning on using this crisis politically

Same way I would deal with the UN. Disband them.

The WHO has about as much credence as the U.N. or the E.U.

Which is to say... none.

Label them Nazi-Fake-News...

WWTD

<TheDonald>

giphy.gif

Weird how an organization that the USA has pulled back from has gotten closer to china.

Can anyone explain how that happened? Why would a part of the UN be close to china instead of the USA?

lol at this thread full of goofy cunts. How do we deal with a organisation with 194 member nations? Well ignore them if you want, no problem. And don't fund them. That'll get them to do things the way you want and to not become an extension of China's budget and will.

Worked pretty well when they were offering a SARS-CoV-2 test template to us to use. Oops.

Misleading title, it's CHO (Chinese Health Organization).

lol at this thread full of goofy cunts. How do we deal with a organisation with 194 member nations? Well ignore them if you want, no problem. And don't fund them. That'll get them to do things the way you want and to not become an extension of China's budget and will.

Worked pretty well when they were offering a SARS-CoV-2 test template to us to use. Oops.
this sounds like a really good solution.

oh wait, it's just you being a whiny cunt

Does anyone feel like there isn't a pro-chinese sentiment though? I'd like to hear the argument.

Stop giving them money (and maybe the UN as well).

Investigate and try them for bio-terrorism. Also, don't forget to investigate Bill Gates

Last edited:
Stop giving them money.

Too small. Hundreds of thousands or millions of people are will die from the virus, not to mention the economic impact. Anyone involved in the corruption should be tried and executed as war criminals. These people are more evil than Al Queda ever was.

Weird how an organization that the USA has pulled back from has gotten closer to china.

Can anyone explain how that happened? Why would a part of the UN be close to china instead of the USA?

The US contributes far and away the most money to the WHO, you slimy subversive shill.

The WHO wanted this to happen. There are power brokers behind the scenes planning something wicked and nefarious, it's fairly obvious at this point. That's why I take all this stuff with a lot of skepticism. When the media and the shitty political class are telling me the sky is falling, something is up. They don't care about the average American or their families, so for them to pretend that they do means they're planning on using this crisis politically

Bill Gates is second only to the United States itself as largest contributor to WHO. Bill Gates also happens to be invested heavily in coronavirus vaccines and pandemic simulation. He's either a great philantropist or a super villain. Idk which, but its worth investigating.

Do people on here really believe that America is not in on shady businesses with other countries? Its a serious question lol.

Back