How rude is Bisping?

Bisping dresses like a proffessional but speaks like a hooligan. Maybe he should just wear soccer gear.

Vitor sticks fist out bisping brushes it away vitor shoves it back then runs away 10 feet and starts yelling bisping tries to walk foward is held back vitor yells some more then gasses ......... Lol bisping is awesome. Ps can anyone confirm if Vitor has a penis or is a penis?

Watchout your comments bro.

Vitor has many penises, all large

So rude they touched each other at the photo op. Sherdog got its panties in a bunch today, its really not that serious. We've seen worse, once they beat the hell out of each other they will hug it out and joke about just like the rest of the fights.

accuses him of juicing(wheres your proof Mikey)

Besides Vitor's positive test after the Henderson fight...

I don't think steroid users are ever changed men. If it's not against their morals in the first place they'll likely keep on doing it. Did Bonnar stop after his first bust and then decide only for the Anderson fight that he would use again? I don't think so. These guys just smarten up to avoid being caught or they look for 'legal' methods such as TRT. Vitor's skirting around the TRT question sure is suspicious and I don't think that training has become easier for him with age since the Hendo fight. If he believed he needed it then, chances are that he believes he needs it now.

I can't even express how happy I'll be if Bisping gets KO'd again.... but even if he wins he's going to have to be so cowardly in the first couple rounds it will be comical... especially considering the brash bravado he exudes with his mouth

Bisping will win a decision over Vitor. Bisping keeps it real and Vitor doesn't.

Seems like regular hype to me. Bisping was smiling a bit there, seems like some fun trashing from both sides.

Vitor was the rude one sticking his hand like that in the Presser. Vitor is the one that started it by calling Bisping a Hooligan from Britain who he is going to knock out. Up to that point, Bisping did not say a bad word about Vitor. Get your facts right.

I think sticking your fist in your opponents face is rude personally..

vitorbisping.gif

Vitor put up his fist and it was a few inches from Bisping's face and then Bisping stepped forward so that his face touched Belfort's fist.

Bisping is playing a role most of the time i think. He can be quite ****y in that role and i think he finds it pretty funny to piss people off, but in the end he does for promo.

someone youtube bisping island. then you'll see who the real penis is.

I think Bisping has the perfect formula to promote a fight without it sounding too fake. (like Ronda and Sonnen)

Bisping is much funnier than Sonnen who come across like a WWE showman. Bispings mioni rant is on Belfort is funny as hell

I understand Bispings behavior at the press. Fuck, if someone sticks his fist up your face, you push em back. That's rude.

Bisping is highlarious! can't wait until he gets his title shot, just take care of vitor...that penis shit was classic, so was the roid rage comment...classic, and the stuff of legend:cool:

Mike will beat that degenerate Belfort. No doubt about it.

Back