How rude is Bisping?

I think sticking your fist in your opponents face is rude personally..

vitorbisping.gif

Except Vitor's fist wasn't in Bisping's face, but his shoulder. Something Bisping walked into in the first place.

Nothing out of line here, this is excellent hype building from both fighters.

I'd expect and I would give my opponent respect..not all fighters are dicks
you are new to this fighting stuff arent you?
its called pre fight hype and getting under your opponents skin. 99% of ufc fighters do it, maybe not to the extent of bisping but they all do it. muhammad ali did it for years. if you dont like it then carry on watching friends or some shit like that.

you are new to this fighting stuff arent you?
its called pre fight hype and getting under your opponents skin. 99% of ufc fighters do it, maybe not to the extent of bisping but they all do it. muhammad ali did it for years. if you dont like it then carry on watching friends or some shit like that.

No actually I'm 47 been into combat sports started boxing when I was 12
I don't need a lecture on hyping fights..Ali was the biggest shit talker of them all
There is a fine line you don't cross my friend

Did you hear JDS and Cain shit talking each other..no I thought not

Bisping takes shots against everyone he fights and he's been saying all along he has the legs and heart of a chicken. Plus, he walked into Vitor's fist.

No actually I'm 47 been into combat sports started boxing when I was 12
I don't need a lecture on hyping fights..Ali was the biggest shit talker of them all
There is a fine line you don't cross my friend

Did you hear JDS and Cain shit talking each other..no I thought not
what was this fine line that was crossed?

War Mike. Victors talk of lions and gazelles and honour is tiring. Bisping takes a UD by having much better cardio and not getting hit much (no h bomb gif needed lol).

Hendo does actually talk a good bit of trash, and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. If you're offended by things like people spitting on the floor at someone's general direction, then you've lived a kushy life my friend.

Ya, thats it.

Im super sheltered because I understand that spitting on people is one of many reasons Bisping has no fans.

gated-community here.

Ya, thats it.

Im super sheltered because I understand that spitting of people is one of many reasons Bisping has no fans.

gated-community here.

relax people, spitting is a common sign of respect in england.

Calling Belfort a piece of shit? I hope you get banned.

Not really rooting for anyone of them, rather rooting against Mr. Missionary AKA Piece of Shit AKA Vitor Belfort. Fucking hate the dude and his endless Jesus/God talk, who gives a shit really? He should only practice his religion and talk about it in private like the few normal religious people does.

Also, Bisping has been starting to actually be quite funny lately, everyone knows he's just trying to follow Chael Sonnen's path of trashtalking, at least he's trying and doing okay.

He's one of the few guys that is willing to openly call out fighters using TRT and say what all of us are thinking. I respect that.

More like how fake is everyone else? Bisping keeps it real.

Sometimes Bisping forgets he isn't American.

No issue at all.

Actually some of his best comments.

FYI, Bisping Fan because I love his fighting style, as a person he can be hard to like but not because of anything here.

Vitor sticks fist out bisping brushes it away vitor shoves it back then runs away 10 feet and starts yelling bisping tries to walk foward is held back vitor yells some more then gasses ......... Lol bisping is awesome. Ps can anyone confirm if Vitor has a penis or is a penis?

Back