How rude is Bisping?

So is Belfort definitely on the TRT juice? Is it confirmed?

I think sticking your fist in your opponents face is rude personally..

vitorbisping.gif

I'm not saying I'm on either side here, but it does look like Bisping stepped into Belfort's fist there...

So is Belfort definitely on the TRT juice? Is it confirmed?

No it's not and even if he was it's legal..
This is the point that Bisping is coming out with shit like this amongst other stuff whether to hype a fight or not I don't like it
Belfort called him a hooligan which is a bit tame and Mikey gets all butthurt over it but the stuff he's coming out with against Vitor is below the belt

The antidote to Michael Bisping being rude is darude.
artworks-000001314839-0uk1sh-crop.jpg

tumblr_maxvhz6fHj1rr8wbto1_500.gif

I used to hate the guy, but he's grown on me. The one thing I like about him is that he seems real. He says what he thinks and doesn't care. Now his act of the illegal knee and purpose and spitting crossed the line, but overall it's mostly just talk.

That being said, I want to see him beat Vitor then get KTFO vs Anderson.

the stuff he's coming out with against Vitor is below the belt

I agree with you. You can aways hype up a fight without resorting to that kind of shit.

It's a fight, he was worked up. Do you expect him to say nice things? Not every fighter is Fedor E.

I agree with you. You can aways hype up a fight without resorting to that kind of shit.

I'm glad you see it that way too..I'm English and Bisping makes me cringe everytime he opens his mouth at the moment
He's attacked Vitors religous beliefs calls him phoney two faced accuses him of juicing(wheres your proof Mikey)
accuses him of no heart which is total bs any fighter who gets in there has heart end of
The guy is a dick all because Belfort called him a hooligan lol
He's lining himself up for a major fail if he gets tooled Hendo style

Vitor is bashed if he is all nice and talks about religion etc.

When he does something that isn't even bad but not the same old nice guy stuff, he is called fake.

Back