How rude is Bisping?

Right ok guys I'm English and have been watching Bisping since his stint on TUF 3
I was really pleased he won it
However I do think he talks a lot of shit talk to other fighters then talks about respect etc
He has no respect for his opponents and other fighters whatsoever
I don't know whether it's nerves or he is just so full of himself he can't help but open his mouth and talk shit
I personally think what he did at the presser will only make Belfort even more determined to stop him by KOing him on Saturday night and I for one hope he does it
He's making himself a target for a lot of shit coming his way if he loses and can say goodbye to a Matrix style beatdown from AS

I think sticking your fist in your opponents face is rude personally..

vitorbisping.gif

Dan Henderson must be extremely rude in your book.

dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

how about intentionally illegal knees to the head and spitting on people?

Is that promoting a fight too?

Pretty sure he spit on the floor, which is nowhere near as bad. If it had been someone like Hendo who had done it then no one would be bitching. Bispings just a great promoter of his fights.

Sometimes a fighters lame 'trashtalk' gets way too much attention which is annoying. Right now for me it is:

-bisping

-ronda

Pretty sure he spit on the floor, which is nowhere near as bad. If it had been someone like Hendo who had done it then no one would be bitching. Bispings just a great promoter of his fights.

LOL

The reason noone would be bitching if Hendo did it is because Hendo doesnt do stupid shit like that!

hahahaha

"if the frog stung like the scorpion, it would be dangerous too!!" LOL, well duh!

Bisping's asking to get brutally KO'd, Vitor looks rabid, Ill be rooting for Bisping but I dont see this ending well for 'The Count'!

I dont like Bisping one bit, but at least he's tru to himself, unlike Belfort.

I even wanted Hendo to Knock him TFO which he did, and have always dislike Hendo, that late punch was bs by the way.

I'm rooting for bisping for the first time in my life

Yeah, me too.

I think sticking your fist in your opponents face is rude personally..

vitorbisping.gif

This gif reminds me of the on-stage sequences of Dire Straits "Money For Nothing".
[YT]lAD6Obi7Cag?t[/YT]

Doesn't Vitor always have that stance? Bisping just walks into it from what it looks like to me.

lets just pretend for a second that jesus,the bible etc is all true...do u really think he would have approved of 2 guys beating the shit out of each other in the octagon?Belfort,B.Henderson,Jones etc please get a grip on reality

Michael Bisping's blood was pumping following a scintillating press conference

Tension filled the Sao Paulo air as Bisping and Belfort squared off ahead of their UFC on FX 7 main event, with the Brazilian visibly emotional and close to losing control in front of the gathered media.

"He's up for it. That's perfect, he bored the sh*t out of me [during the press conference] but he showed some personality at the end, dropped the Jesus act and f***ing got real for a second," Bisping said.

"Do I have to bring my mouthpiece [to the weigh-ins]? Can he control himself? Is roid-rage going to kick in? Is TRT an issue? Are his levels elevated? I think so."

"Have his testicles shrunk? I think so. Does he have a penis? He is a penis. But just because he is a penis, it doesn't mean he has a penis!"

"He says I'm the hooligan, but I've turned up dressed as a professional sportsman. He dressed up as a hooligan and he acted like a hooligan. So all this talk of Jesus and the bible, and honour and respect, went out of the window."

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/188784.html#DPq32MiiIds5aO1I.99

What a guy, lol!

Wow again I can't believe myself but WAR Bisping .

Bisping is a good dude. I think he is kinda funny..maybe thats because im English so i "get" him, alot of the time i can tell he is being sarcastic and not serious yet he gets abuse, i think alot of it is his more british humour which is mostly lost on other parts of the world. (like comedies given canned laughter put in when shown in the US. )

Not really rooting for anyone of them, rather rooting against Mr. Missionary AKA Piece of Shit AKA Vitor Belfort. Fucking hate the dude and his endless Jesus/God talk, who gives a shit really? He should only practice his religion and talk about it in private like the few normal religious people does.

Also, Bisping has been starting to actually be quite funny lately, everyone knows he's just trying to follow Chael Sonnen's path of trashtalking, at least he's trying and doing okay.

Bisping always talks a good fight. Wish him the best of luck Saturday night.

LOL

The reason noone would be bitching if Hendo did it is because Hendo doesnt do stupid shit like that!

hahahaha

"if the frog stung like the scorpion, it would be dangerous too!!" LOL, well duh!

Hendo does actually talk a good bit of trash, and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. If you're offended by things like people spitting on the floor at someone's general direction, then you've lived a kushy life my friend.

Back