How rude is Bisping?

Bisbing might be setting himself up for years more of internet torment.

You are excited to watch these guys punch each other in the face but you're offended by a few words? Something doesn't seem right here..

I'd say Bisping isn't rude at all, he's just honest

I think Bisping has the perfect formula to promote a fight without it sounding too fake. (like Ronda and Sonnen)

That's just his sense of humor. It's pretty clear that he is just joking around.

I think sticking your fist in your opponents face is rude personally..

vitorbisping.gif

Is that it?! First time I've seen it and from the descriptions you would've thought it was a brawl.

Barely anything worth reporting

Vitor is a faker and a dick. Bisping is an honest dick. Bisping's the funnier dick. Bisping wins

I'm liking Bisping more and more as time passes.

First, Bisping initiated the "chinning" but didn't have much choice; Vitor had his fist extended so far Bisping basically had to walk into it to get on camera. Both guys overreacted and it makes me want to see them fight more, so good show. Bisping is expectedly crushing in the war of words through the media.

I dont like Bisping one bit, but at least he's true to himself, unlike Belfort.

I even wanted Hendo to Knock him TFO which he did, and have always dislike Hendo, that late punch was bs by the way.

I'm rooting for bisping for the first time in my life

Last edited:
Bisping is a promoters dream, he is the villain who likes and doesn't mind being the villain and he is actually a good fighter.

He can be a bit obnoxiously rude at times but he is a character, either you like him or not.

Bisping is making this fight in terms of a drawing interest and thats thats money for bisping. He is well worth the money the UFC pays him, well worth it.

Back