How rude is Bisping?

MarcCA

Brought to you by Reebok®
Reaction score
Michael Bisping's blood was pumping following a scintillating press conference

Tension filled the Sao Paulo air as Bisping and Belfort squared off ahead of their UFC on FX 7 main event, with the Brazilian visibly emotional and close to losing control in front of the gathered media.

"He's up for it. That's perfect, he bored the sh*t out of me [during the press conference] but he showed some personality at the end, dropped the Jesus act and f***ing got real for a second," Bisping said.

"Do I have to bring my mouthpiece [to the weigh-ins]? Can he control himself? Is roid-rage going to kick in? Is TRT an issue? Are his levels elevated? I think so."

"Have his testicles shrunk? I think so. Does he have a penis? He is a penis. But just because he is a penis, it doesn't mean he has a penis!"

"He says I'm the hooligan, but I've turned up dressed as a professional sportsman. He dressed up as a hooligan and he acted like a hooligan. So all this talk of Jesus and the bible, and honour and respect, went out of the window."

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/188784.html#DPq32MiiIds5aO1I.99

What a guy, lol!

TOO RUDE!

Nah, he's not rude at all.

I think sticking your fist in your opponents face is rude personally..

vitorbisping.gif

I don't like Bisping, but I don't have much problem with anything he said there.

I actually got a good chuckle out of that.

Hopefully Bisping wins on Saturday, for his sake.

Are you and other MMA fans saying you can't enjoy a fight being promoted without someone resorting to lowest common denominator behaviour?

He's saying that the lowest common denominator is the lowest common denominator and it's stupid to give a fighter a hard time for trying to rile up as large a crowd as possible.

Are you and other MMA fans saying you can't enjoy a fight being promoted without someone resorting to lowest common denominator behaviour?

If it didn't interest you, you wouldn't have opened this thread.

Bisping has lost me again...can't wait to see him lose again.

He's saying that the lowest common denominator is the lowest common denominator and it's stupid to give a fighter a hard time for trying to rile up as large a crowd as possible.
So if he talks about wanting to eat his children, or worse, it's cool as long as the ends justify it?

Back