How profoundly does being in shape affect how other people respond to you?

DeepFry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A few years ago I discovered chicks seem to gravitate toward you if you have a good ass.

I then found that to make them respect you, you had to be stacked in the upper body also.

When I neglected the upper body, bitches would give me shit.

When I neglected the ass = they would basically not be interested in me.

For the last 2 years I have been neglecting both.

A girl I nailed at the end of 2017 that basically fell in love with me, I saw her yesterday.

She showed no interest.

So today I went back to the gym for the first time in 2 years.
Got a pump on.

Numbers were way down but so long as I'm pumping and getting something done.

Question stands: any interesting stories of how folk respond to you whilst
1) being in shape
2) not being in shape (skinny etc, like me when I don't lift).

In fact I was in school at this time.

This bitch was giving me terrible shit whilst I was not doing the upper body.

So I started hitting the upper body, and next time she saw me she basically went weak at the knees for me.

This is absolutely a true story.

I was living with this gal one time who hated me.

At that time I discovered that having your ass in shape = turns chicks on.

So when I started hitting the ass = her attitude did a TOTAL 180.

I kid you not.

I think this is how important being in shape is.

In other words:

When the body is not beastly = chicks will ruin you.

Maybe it's true what they say,

1990808541-quote-he-who-makes-a-beast-of-himself-gets-rid-of-the-pain-of-being-a-man-samuel-johnson-241226.jpg

Am i ignoring everyone on the discussion or did ts talk with himself

But yes being physically attractive makes people nicer to you because
A they want to fuck you
B they don't want get to fucked up by you

A they want to fuck you

Nah he talked to himself.

It’s a weird situation. If my physique is similar to Anderson Silvia, I feel looser in the ring and my technique is more crisp. But yet I notice I would heckle by some people because I look more like a guppy tennis player. However, If I bulk up, people assume the opposite.

Bitches relate arm girth to the rest of your body. Keep stretching sleeves.

It’s a weird situation. If my physique is similar to Anderson Silvia, I feel looser in the ring and my technique is more crisp. But yet I notice I would heckle by some people because I look more like a guppy tennis player. However, If I bulk up, people assume the opposite.

Exactly this.

Heckling motherfuckers.

I never get this when I'm stacked.

A they want to fuck you

Well at least we're on the same page.

Any stories of being V not-being in shape and motherfuckers/chicks's responses of one V the other (from anyone)?

Point I'm trying to make at the moment is, I HAVE to be in shape.

Whether it's my lifestyle or personality or what, I can't get away with NOT being in shape.

i.e. if I'm not in shape, society as a whole will collectively butt fuck me.

Pretty horrible.

Presumably this means that when I get back in shape, I'll butt fuck whomever I want, when ever I want.

I'm not in poor shape at the moment, but I'm just not a fuckin' beast like I normally am.

Well at least we're on the same page.

Any stories of being V not-being in shape and motherfuckers/chicks's responses of one V the other (from anyone)?
I've always been in shape. Started playing soccer at 14 andl lost all my baby fat. Picked up bodybuilding later. Took up powerlifting when I aged out of other sports. Women loved me at my biggest even though I had 30 extra pounds of fat to boot. Now that I lost the fat mostly I've got some women chasing me again, but married with an 8 month pregnant wife so double no for me. So one group of women loved me when I was super lean. A different group loved my chunky but muscular. Now a different group likes this body a lot, mostly black women for some reason and not breaking their backs is painful.

I used to only ever get below average females matching with me on dating apps (even then a match was rare). I cut last summer and ended up with decent abs.

With the new ab pics uploaded suddenly my matches exploded and (what I consider hotties) match with me every time I go on. Before (with pics at 15-18 percent bf, still leaner than most but not ripped) I would struggle to match with a 4 but now I match with countless 6 and 7's, even some 8's.

Going from 15-18 percent bf to 10-12 literally made all the difference in the world with females it seems.

I've always been in shape. Started playing soccer at 14 andl lost all my baby fat. Picked up bodybuilding later. Took up powerlifting when I aged out of other sports. Women loved me at my biggest even though I had 30 extra pounds of fat to boot. Now that I lost the fat mostly I've got some women chasing me again, but married with an 8 month pregnant wife so double no for me. So one group of women loved me when I was super lean. A different group loved my chunky but muscular. Now a different group likes this body a lot, mostly black women for some reason and not breaking their backs is painful.

Black women are pretty forward in general in my experience. Been straight up sexually harassed over the years by plenty of black nurses and aides in the facilities where I work.

Last edited:
I've never been jacked but I've been lean and ripped and also slightly chubby. I notice that with Mexican women they prefer me when I'm chubby. They feel like I look healthier with more fat on me, and the idea of being a gym rat is unnatractive to them

Back