How pissed will you be if McCaffrey doesn't get the MVP?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
They love to give the MVP to quarterbacks but I don't think there's a QB that can even come close to what McCaffrey is doing this year.

Calling it now that McCaffrey gets hurt.

He's a 3rd of my ff production...fk yeh he deserves it

I'm not sure Carolina gets into the post season. Lots of times that is a factor in league MVP votes.

Haven't really followed Carolina this year so I had to google it.

8 games in he has 1244 yards from scrimmage with a combined 13 touchdown :eek:

Last edited:
I'm not sure Carolina gets into the post season. Lots of times that is a factor in league MVP votes.

Yeah but they'd be 2-6 without CMC rather than the 5-3 they are with him. That shows more for who the most valuable player is than just a good quarterback on a very good team getting 12+ wins when the team would have had 10 with any game manager.

Run-CMC has been amazing but the MVP has to go to Russell Wilson.

22 TD
1 INT
118 QB Rating

They’re 7-2. Replace him with a league average QB and they’re 1-8. His supporting cast on both sides of the ball is truly atrocious.

22 TD
1 INT
118 QB Rating

They’re 7-2. Replace him with a league average QB and they’re 1-8. His supporting cast on both sides of the ball is truly atrocious.

Take the GOAT white guy off the Canthers and they're Redskins bad

Rustled Wilson would get my vote at this point, but CMC has done some incredible things.

I'll think he could be the first white boy to lead the league in rushing since before Jim Brown came into the league.

Take the GOAT white guy off the Canthers and they're Redskins bad

Take Russell off the Cawks and they are just as bad if not worse. Don't hate him just because he's a midget lesbian.

22 TD
1 INT
118 QB Rating

It's possible Cam may never suit up for the Panthers again. . I'd like to see them draft a good QB next season. Nothing against Allen, but he's still back up quality to me, even with his success.

I'd like to see Carolina snag Jalen Hurts in the draft, but he'd be too high on the list during picks to realistically be selected.

Not very , both russ and lamar having stellar years and on winning teams.

Take Russell off the Cawks and they are just as bad if not worse. Don't hate him just because he's a midget lesbian.
I have never disliked Rustle. Dude is a Badger and I'm a fan. Just speaking objectively. GOAT White Guy is MVP.

I don't think there's a QB that can even come close to what McCaffrey is doing this year.
Yeah it's called Wilson

22 TD
1 INT
118 QB Rating

Crazy thing is you didn't even include his rushing yards which would bring his touchdown total to 25TD with only 1 pick and 2700 total yards

Back