How pissed will Dana be if......

A lot of people Conor to win so bad, and by them not caring afterwards, it just proves they didn't really have stock in him. That's my point.

I doubt most are on the fence on this fight.

1st round tap out within seconds is entertaining, or embarrassing as hell for Conor?

Think you are letting trolling get under your skin a bit. A lot of the Conor posts are to troll. It is pretty clear. Very few are that invested. Really only Aldo fans are invested in that way because they take it as disrespect to their guy. Conor gets people to talk and care about him so a lot of people post about him, doubt many live and die with his career.

Anyone have the gif of Dana's reaction when Rampage knocked out Liddell in PRIDE?

Think you are letting trolling get under your skin a bit. A lot of the Conor posts are to troll. It is pretty clear. Very few are that invested. Really only Aldo fans are invested in that way because they take it as disrespect to their guy. Conor gets people to talk and care about him so a lot of people post about him, doubt many live and die with his career.

I get that they're are a bunch of trolls, but tons of people believe in this guy. If they all of a sudden don't care after he loses, that just speaks volumes to hownfickle they are.

Of course people don't live and die by his career, who lives and dies with anyone's career? Point being, McGregor fans truly believe, but if he loses I bet they'll play it off like, "oh well", but in reality they can't stand the fact that he's not the " GOAT" lmao.....

I get that they're are a bunch of trolls, but tons of people believe in this guy. If they all of a sudden don't care after he loses, that just speaks volumes to hownfickle they are.

Of course people don't live and die by his career, who lives and dies with anyone's career? Point being, McGregor fans truly believe, but if he loses I bet they'll play it off like, "oh well", but in reality they can't stand the fact that he's not the " GOAT" lmao.....

I'll spoil something for you. Even if Conor gets destroyed...people will still call him things like McGoat when he is booked for his next fight.

8ece105554322c19f6ff669be76db3ed.gif

Classic

on PPV he would give not a damn, but on Fox it would be like Cain/JDS all over again.

This bout is a win-win scenario for the UFC. The UFC can build Aldo's status to where he already should be, and a win would just seal that. Also allows for the inevitable rematch which will happen becasue of the $$. A quick finish that TS poses as a hypothetical situation doesn't change that, as evidenced by Cain after the UFC on Fox loss to JDS.

And if Conor wins it just continues his star rising, and also means more $$. Especially if he wants to move to LW.

This is a dream match-up for the UFC.

Aldo takes Conor down within seconds, and taps him out? Not saying this will happen, but can you imagine this anticlimactic finish for all the buildup?

Dana can't even say something like, "Conor did an excellent job for someone that's never faced elite competition yet. He has a bright future."

The post fight reactions on Sherdog would be legendary.

"Omg, that was such bullshit. Aldo should've let Conor try out some spinning shit on him! I want my money back!"

I don't care how pissed off Dana will be. It is an athletic contest and it should play out based on the actions of the two fighters.

Dana pretty much sucks.

This bout is a win-win scenario for the UFC. The UFC can build Aldo's status to where he already should be, and a win would just seal that. Also allows for the inevitable rematch which will happen becasue of the $$. A quick finish that TS poses as a hypothetical situation doesn't change that, as evidenced by Cain after the UFC on Fox loss to JDS.

And if Conor wins it just continues his star rising, and also means more $$. Especially if he wants to move to LW.

That's how I see it.

I'll spoil something for you. Even if Conor gets destroyed...people will still call him things like McGoat when he is booked for his next fight.

Yeah, but I'm not talking about just the trolls. I'm talking his actual fans that believe he's a god lol.

But Cain was a proven champ with an injury.

The way I played it out would be a Kimbo Slice esque loss.

I hope conor is working on wrestleing non stop if he can just get that sown i feel hes gravey

I doubt he will be too pissed... they already got more out of McGregor then they could have dreamed of. They were able to showcase him with some winnable fights and he did his part, and is now a guy who a title shot case can be made for. He's already made them a ton of money, and the title fight will be hyped to no end so expect big numbers. I'm sure they wouldn't mind Conor winning, and being their ideal WWE style champ, but I'm sure Conor's already surpassed all of Dana's expectations... and in my opinion is not gonna beat Aldo.

Dana might be mad but I'd be like...
fckya.gif

Send him back to Ireland where the competition is easier.

aldo will be back to being p4p and conor will get an easy fight so he can rematch aldo $.

Back