How pissed was Vitor @ UFC?

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Since Dana ****-blocked his title shot even though they would award Bisping if he was the winner, I LOVED the way Vitor responded.

Went in, knocked Bisping and then instead of calling SIlva, he simply called out Jones AND called Sonnen a Clown! '

LIKE A BOSS!!!!

Too bad Vitor is in limbo right now when it comes to title shots, but it makes sense unfortunately

Il be surprised if Vitor gets another title shot without beating another top5 guy in either middleweight or light heavy

Even if Vitor hangs it up in the next couple years, he'll always have a Zuffa job when it comes to building the Brazilian MMA market. So whether he's mad at Zuffa or not really doesn't matter.

He's had 2 title shots in the last 2 years, what more could he ask for?

Vitor just needs to keep winning fights. He's 4-2 since his return to the UFC, with his only losses coming to Anderson and Jones. He should stick to MW though, where he's 5-1.

Since Dana ****-blocked his title shot even though they would award Bisping if he was the winner, I LOVED the way Vitor responded.

Went in, knocked Bisping and then instead of calling SIlva, he simply called out Jones AND called Sonnen a Clown! '

LIKE A BOSS!!!!

Belfort is da sheeit..

I dont ever see your boss ever becoming champ again.

Shittiest call out I have seen in a while. Sounded butchered and forced.

Vitor's definitely going to get a good fight after this, even if it isn't Anderson or Jones.

Shittiest call out I have seen in a while. Sounded butchered and forced.

Hmm.. Yeah, after re-watching the fight, it was kind of a sketchy call. But Belfort did well and capitalized, you can't take that away.

Why didn't he call out Silva anyway? Is that a Brazilian thing?

Vitor's definitely going to get a good fight after this, even if it isn't Anderson or Jones.

Bisping was a good name for him. One more fight in either the MW or LHW division will garner him a title shot, guaranteed.

I find it funny that Vitor called out Jones and insulted Sonnen after that VLog Jones and Sonnen did where Sonnen asked Jones if he verbally tapped to Vitor, and Sonnen said he'd ask Vitor next time he saw him. I guess there's been a change of plans... :)
i dont understand why he called out jones..
Maybe that loss made him more upset than the loss to Anderson, or perhaps it is just that the fresher loss hurts more.

I think Vitor might also think that he could finish that submission this time rather than fail it.

I find it funny that Vitor called out Jones and insulted Sonnen after that VLog Jones and Sonnen did where Sonnen asked Jones if he verbally tapped to Vitor, and Sonnen said he'd ask Vitor next time he saw him. I guess there's been a change of plans... :)

Maybe that loss made him more upset than the loss to Anderson, or perhaps it is just that the fresher loss hurts more.

I think Vitor might also think that he could finish that submission this time rather than fail it.

he had nothing to lose in that fight though. it was last Minuit, it wasnt in his division, he knew if he lost dana wouldnt really care because he stepped up and fought jones in one of the most catastrophic events in the UFC.

Back