How pissed off is Wonderboy right now?

Looks like he's put in his place, the fans don't want it, the UFC don't want it, and his name isn't big enough.

Hey.. Maybe he can get Lawler though since that's the fight he really wanted.

Thompson beats Ellenberger and Hendricks shouldn't get him a title shot.

Hendricks was ranked #1 contender and he also beat Rory who was ranked #2 or #3, shut the fuck up.

Everyone needs to be more flamboyant now if they want to actually get a title shot after earning a title shot

He should change his name to "Das Wunderboy" and start acting up

A2NjUjv.gif
LOL UFC would need a cruiserweight and/or TV title for the full effect.

Without the confirmation that GSP will come back for sure, Wonderboy is still next in line. I don't believe UFC will give it to Nick Diaz. If the GSP does get the fight I would advise Wonderboy to do the same as Woodley; sit and wait for your shot and don't accept another fight.

Yeah man. Sucks for Thompson. Puts together a worthwhile streak. Ready for that title shot against. Has it swiped buy a guy who's "retired" who's supposed to be his friend.

So sick of all these "retired" guys coming back...what do you want? everybody to talk about you and a huge omg he´s back!!! please let us suck you off...no srsly stay retired or don´t retire at all...i bet many fans are super eager about it...i ain´t,..just another armstrong fail. GSP wouldn´t be the same at all now but obviously fans thinks he will be...what a joke.

UFC=WWE that simple! Plus Thompson makes everything MMA said about it's superiority look like embarrassing BS for the last 25 years. There's less than 10 really skilled Martial Artists in MMA he's 1 so basically 9 real fighters and the rest just work the rules(lay'n'pray is the worst) with little real skill.

Thompson came from hokey Chuck Norris lead Fight League and made MMA look like amateurs. The UFC has 2 protect it's myth to keep generating the $$$, so it can't have a "Karate Kid" come and smoke it's so called best fighters that quickly and easily. Unfortunatly for MMA it means that anyone with 3 years TDD drilling from any other full contact could come in and smoke their whole weight division to the top. Pretty pathetic and a huge threat to a franchise. Imagine if Nieky Holzken(Dutch Kickboxer) drilled 3 years of TDD and basic Blue belt grappling? He'd smoke everyone in his UFC division.

The PED cheat infested UFC is running scared of guys like Thompson and don't want the Karate Kid to de throne their mythical best fighting style fantasy!

Damn I wanted 2 see Thompson fight Lawler for the technical approach to fighting a glorified bar brawler! Christ Lawler couldn't even last a round on Sat! Sad!

UFC=WWE that simple! Plus Thompson makes everything MMA said about it's superiority look like embarrassing BS for the last 25 years. There's less than 10 really skilled Martial Artists in MMA he's 1 so basically 9 real fighters and the rest just work the rules(lay'n'pray is the worst) with little real skill.

Thompson came from hokey Chuck Norris lead Fight League and made MMA look like amateurs. The UFC has 2 protect it's myth to keep generating the $$$, so it can't have a "Karate Kid" come and smoke it's so called best fighters that quickly and easily. Unfortunatly for MMA it means that anyone with 3 years TDD drilling from any other full contact could come in and smoke their whole weight division to the top. Pretty pathetic and a huge threat to a franchise. Imagine if Nieky Holzken(Dutch Kickboxer) drilled 3 years of TDD and basic Blue belt grappling? He'd smoke everyone in his UFC division.

The PED cheat infested UFC is running scared of guys like Thompson and don't want the Karate Kid to de throne their mythical best fighting style fantasy!

Damn I wanted 2 see Thompson fight Lawler for the technical approach to fighting a glorified bar brawler! Christ Lawler couldn't even last a round on Sat! Sad!

You should tell us how you really feel

i dont know - rory fought wonderboy, so dont think it matters if gsp / wonderboy fight

its the same old story, no one should be pissed - money talks, if you think fairness is part of the equation, you are naive and have no idea how things work

Not as pissed as Hunt.

You should tell us how you really feel
Lemme drink some more coffee and get really revved up....Just bummed that Thomson isn't getting a title shot right away. I know Karate with a few years of punishing TDD training is better than MMA, Thompson is ready to prove it. It looks like the UFC is scared to let him!

Sure he is pissed but he and any fighter has to realize the minute GSP would come back that they were subject to get bumped. He should be able to stomach this more than a Woodley/Diaz fight if that had happened.

Lemme drink some more coffee and get really revved up....Just bummed that Thomson isn't getting a title shot right away. I know Karate with a few years of punishing TDD training is better than MMA, Thompson is ready to prove it. It looks like the UFC is scared to let him!

You should quit putting meth in your coffee.

At least this gives wonderboy a chance to get used to UFC brass and being a top contender. It's almost a right of passage to get overlooked in the title picture.

LOL I agree bud. Thomson is currently my favorite fighter to watch and has definitely earned that shot.

I've been training mma (BJJ, MT and Judo mostly) for about 6 years now but come from a karate and TKD background so I love seeing similar TMA disciplines working against modern mma.

If the UFC paid better I think we'd see a lot more crossover athletes from other combat sports. It's unfortunate.

EDIT: the only counter argument to yours is a guy named Uriah Hall. I really had high hopes for that guy as he's probably the best striker in mma after wonderboy.

Last edited:
Wonderboy wanted to fight Lawler. Now he can.

Why would he be angry?

Pretty fucked up for Wonderboy, but i think wonderboy isn't the $$$ fight for the UFC. But if wonderboy wins another fight, it is inevitable.
Wonderboy should promote himself like like Conor does, it seems to help a lot.
Another fight?

Why? Should he clean the WW division to get a TS over a guy most think is not the best guy in the division?

Wonderboy has beaten former champ in Hendricks, perennial top 3 Rory and top 10 Jake Ellenberger.

I like GSP just as everybody else but Thompson is the clear cut number 1 contender at WW.

Everyone needs to be more flamboyant now if they want to actually get a title shot after earning a title shot

He should change his name to "Das Wunderboy" and start acting up

A2NjUjv.gif
Alex Wright, hahaha!!! Forgot all about that dude. I remember when him and Disco Inferno formed a tag team.

Back