How physically intimidating a refugees really?

Oh and it's not hard to prey on unprotected women in Europe if you have no respect for local rules and customs about respecting females.

Yep, I was stationed in Heidelberg, Germany from 2010 - 2012. While driving back to the base after 10pm I'd see perfect 10s walking home all alone in dark streets and town areas. It was very surreal.

Very physically inferior. I've talked about it in other threads recently.

In EU though they aren't really checked. Might vacation in Germany sometime and when I do I may go out for fun and beat up a few groups at my leisure.@seiger

There are still many cities that have been untouched by the refugee trash. Frankfurt is one of them. Great big city with all kinds of fun stuff to do.

They usually travel and hunt in packs.

spotted-hyena-crocuta-crocuta-pack-at-kill-etosha-national-park-namibia-a86hr8.jpg

Reported for insulting Hyenas.

They explode on contact

Bonus videos:

Doesn't surprise me; Finns pushed the Red Army's shit in duting the Winter War. They aren't going to back down to a bunch of rapeugees and gimmiegrants.:cool:

Doesn't surprise me; Finns pushed the Red Army's shit in duting the Winter War. They aren't going to back down to a bunch of rapeugees and gimmiegrants.:cool:
Yeah. I'm not worried about Finland. We aren't like the other Scandinavian folks.

my uncle owned a k-kauppa in Helsinki where I worked one summer growing up. anyone caught stealing was taken to the back, away from the cameras, and "handled"

the methods were questionable, but the results undeniable. nobody in their right mind would steal from this shop twice

There are still many cities that have been untouched by the refugee trash. Frankfurt is one of them. Great big city with all kinds of fun stuff to do.

LOL.

Frankfurt is the most dangerous big city (over 200k people) in Germany.
Plenty of non-Germans living there.
Frankfurt is also Germany's drug capital.

DWO-IP-Staedte-3x2-jpg.jpg

LOL.

Frankfurt is the most dangerous big city (over 200k people) in Germany.
Plenty of non-Germans living there.
Frankfurt is also Germany's drug capital.

DWO-IP-Staedte-3x2-jpg.jpg

Oh I know about all that stuff. I was talking about the recent rash of refugee dumping. It didn't touch Frankfurt.

People forgetting about how not great at fighting Kongo was..
He wasn't elite but he did sustain a winning record in the UFC. Not to mention he is 25-10 overall. While not super impressive, he'd fuck up the average joe.

Back