How physically intimidating a refugees really?

It's not about physical size, it's about mentality. They are coming from very violent societies. They'll think nothing of breaking a bottle over your head for nothing,

Well yeah it isn't all about size given that I'd bet Northern and western European men are taller than Middle Eastern men.

And they are probably fatter to while Middle Eastern and North African immigrants are probably skinnier and shorter.

Look at the average liberal. I mean c'mon. Doesn't take much to push them around.

To be honest your average white liberal male from say the Netherlands, Germany and France is probably taller and naturally larger frame than your average guy from the middle East.

The difference though is in mentality and appearance via the way they dress. I see many 'liberal' men dress effeminate and act feminine even though they are straight.

They are way less prone to violence or even self defense given the fact they have adopted tolerance and diversity politics all their life. And yeah culture is a lot of it.

Growing up in a feminized society with single mom worship and liberal tolerance everywhere which shuns self defense or the virtue of righteous use of violence will breed a mentally fragile male who is scared of combat. Men from masculine dominated cultures in which father's instill masculine might in the boys will breed mentally stronger men more fit for combat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scary really scary:

3378C36900000578-3572308-image-a-29_1462321146108.jpg
Zkf3Vmz.jpg

It's not a matter of physical intimidation.

It's a matter of their backwards culture revolving around a religion that is fundamentally stuck in the dark ages.

To be honest your average white liberal male from say the Netherlands, Germany and France is probably taller and naturally larger frame than your average guy from the middle East.

The difference though is in mentality and appearance via the way they dress. I see many 'liberal' men dress effeminate and act feminine even though they are straight.

They are way less prone to violence or even self defense given the fact they have adopted tolerance and diversity politics all their life. And yeah culture is a lot of it.

Growing up in a feminized society with single mom worship and liberal tolerance everywhere which shuns self defense or the virtue of righteous use of violence will breed a mentally fragile male who is scared of combat. Men from masculine dominated cultures in which father's instill masculine might in the boys will breed mentally stronger men more fit for combat.
That might be true in Afghanistan. In arab countries? These guys are a joke. Arab culture is very submissive if you're not a tribal leader or some other important figure. The average arab learns to be a bitch to his superiors.
Only bedouins and islamic extremists are hardcore.

What happens in arab countries is that if you don't assert yourself people will think you're the bitch and treat you badly. But as soon as somebody fights back they all run away.

Arabs training:

Outside of complete liberal idiots the real reason the euros don't fight back is because european usually follow the laws and the law in europe is against self defense.

If every refugee was the size of Cheick Kongo we'd be in big ass trouble

oypntSw.jpg
Leave your right wing cuck fantasies at home.

We already know that muscles don't mean shit in fights....Any brown/black guy regardless of shreddeness or size, would intimidate any right wing pussy.

Clue me up on this guy. I keep reading on about Muslim refugees being thugs beating up locals and raping in Europe etc. Just wondering how athletic and physically imposing are these people that locals fear them? Is the average refugee the size of Badr Hari or Cheick Kongo?
Are you a woman? If not, ponder for a while if a man needs to be the size of Kongo to pose significant physical threat.

Clue me up on this guy. I keep reading on about Muslim refugees being thugs beating up locals and raping in Europe etc. Just wondering how athletic and physically imposing are these people that locals fear them? Is the average refugee the size of Badr Hari or Cheick Kongo?

They walk around in large groups

They government will load hate crimes and long sentences on anyone caught messing with refugees

They don't have respect for human life like the way most modern counties have.

This makes them extremely dangerous.

Physically they are all mostly skinny.

But I think its clear, never has an immigrant group been so disrespectful to their host nations.

These are not people you want to spread around the world . More like mercy kill them

Leave your right wing cuck fantasies at home.

We already know that muscles don't mean shit in fights....Any brown/black guy regardless of shreddeness or size, would intimidate any right wing pussy.

lol at this projecting

@ripskater You should be careful about posting street fights.
The mods can get a little crazy with it

I've seen women with veils over their face in recent years, does that count? Not exactly the most welcoming creatures, it actually makes me not want to go up and talk to them... even if we exclude recent terrorism attacks.

I don't really have an interest in meeting these people.

I live in a building that houses several refugees. My experience has been that they are warm, kind and polite. Not to mention that they are grateful for being here. They just want to get on with their lives and provide for their families. I think it is quite unfair to simply pain them all with the same brush because you are afraid of that which you don't understand.

I live in a building that houses several refugees. My experience has been that they are warm, kind and polite. Not to mention that they are grateful for being here. They just want to get on with their lives and provide for their families. I think it is quite unfair to simply pain them all with the same brush because you are afraid of that which you don't understand.
I don't think I'll take my chances. You go right ahead though.

http://ijr.com/2016/12/749252-refug...er-emits-public-outcry-over-open-door-policy/

Back