How physically intimidating a refugees really?

stroker

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Clue me up on this guy. I keep reading on about Muslim refugees being thugs beating up locals and raping in Europe etc. Just wondering how athletic and physically imposing are these people that locals fear them? Is the average refugee the size of Badr Hari or Cheick Kongo?

Nah, they just tend to focus on women and children when they are alone.

And when not raping women and kids, they are driving a truck through a group of people or stabbing them.

It's not a MMA fight or anything.

"In da street, anything go. It's a no rules in da street"- Royce Gracie

Last edited:
They usually travel and hunt in packs.

spotted-hyena-crocuta-crocuta-pack-at-kill-etosha-national-park-namibia-a86hr8.jpg

not very, but its not like they square up on you 1v1. they walk in packs and then pick on women and when they are alone

they seem a lot more intimidating when theres 50 of them screaming, running around and throwing shit

They usually travel and hunt in packs.

spotted-hyena-crocuta-crocuta-pack-at-kill-etosha-national-park-namibia-a86hr8.jpg

was going to make a similar analogy. good post

And when doing raping women and kids, they drive a truck through a group of people or start stabbing them.

Just out of curiosity, how many Syrian refugees have you met?

Just out of curiosity, how many Syrian refugees have you met?
I've seen women with veils over their face in recent years, does that count? Not exactly the most welcoming creatures, it actually makes me not want to go up and talk to them... even if we exclude recent terrorism attacks.

I don't really have an interest in meeting these people.

Last edited:

And when doing raping women and kids, they drive a truck through a group of people or start stabbing them.

This^

They all thug around in packs
dmvidpics-2016-12-08-at-08-05-17.png

These degenerates are pussies alone tho, unless they're facing a kid or a woman.

They don't need to be. Your average white liberal male is a scrawny weakling who plays video games 24/7and has never been in a fight.

White liberal men also tend to be against violence and macho culture like fighting or working out. Tolerance over aggression.

Women are different they are always smaller and weaker then men. So them being harassed is a given but unfortunate because their men don't protect them.

They all thug around in packs
dmvidpics-2016-12-08-at-08-05-17.png

These degenerates are pussies alone tho, unless they're facing a kid or a woman.
I think this turned out to not be refugees.

They're not intimidating on their own. Usually they stay in packs and swarm in, because individually they're quite easy to pick off. One of my previous jobs was mall security, and I often dealt with shitty Arab kids (Algerians are the worst). They'll tell you how they're going to kick your ass all the time, until you throw one of them to the ground. Watch as they all turn into lawyers and legal experts while threatening to sue you in court.

Oh and it's not hard to prey on unprotected women in Europe if you have no respect for local rules and customs about respecting females.

If every refugee was the size of Cheick Kongo we'd be in big ass trouble

oypntSw.jpg

Society hinges upon people following implicit, unspoken social contracts. These contracts are necessary for society to function otherwise you could never leave the house safely. It's not a question of physical strength, it's a question of migrants being third world trash who essentially cannot be trusted in every single aspect of social interaction. The social contract when you see a woman walking is to leave her alone. Muslims who have grown in backward countries who have complete lack of respect for women have no understanding of our social contracts. And probably no interest in learning or respecting them because they consider us filthy unbelievers. Their social contract may as well be to see the walking woman as prey, an unbeliever and an insolent woman who deserves punishment. Not only that, European countries don't even plan on assimilating these people. They will be a source of collective anxiety everywhere they go. There's a problem when you can't trust the people around you.

They don't need to be. Your average white liberal male is a scrawny weakling who plays video games 24/7and has never been in a fight.

White liberal men also tend to be against violence and macho culture like fighting or working out. Tolerance over aggression.

Women are different they are always smaller and weaker then men. So them being harassed is a given but unfortunate because their men don't protect them.

I actually agree with you here. Western men on average are kind of week, but i think it is more of a mental thing, low aggression and western men got more to lose, while refugee dont give a fuck.

As for women i think most of them are single, so they dont have any man to protect them. I dont have any statistics on that thought, so i could be wrong.

Sorry, i think i am wrong, i found the original russian video.

Those Russian guys are nazis though, and i dont mean nationalists i mean "Sieg Heil" type.

Clue me up on this guy. I keep reading on about Muslim refugees being thugs beating up locals and raping in Europe etc. Just wondering how athletic and physically imposing are these people that locals fear them? Is the average refugee the size of Badr Hari or Cheick Kongo?

Why don't you thnk about it and propose an answer.

Back