How Pathetic is Guys who Donate Twitch Girls Tons of money?

It's really one of the most pathetic things in the world. Losers are barely even human.

them pros are creeping onto online dating sites. Saw some pretty obvious ones on POF
That shit right there pisses me off bad. Don't tease mister lonely pants with financial affection.

06-3.jpg

Wow.
Funny. I had a very similar exchange with @TeTe when he found out I am married.

Honestly I think it's a sad reflection on where we are as a society today.

It's legit one of the most pathetic things I can think of.

I don't understand why anybody would watch somebody else play a game let alone donate money. The old saying 'a fool and his money are easily parted'....

it's pretty bad but nowhere as bad as what's going on in japan.
there's MILLIONS of MEN (not even taking into consideration young guys, under 25) that are basically castrated.

I wish people would donate that much to me.

Shes one of the biggest, if not the biggest, female streamer. She has some funny stuff and does ASMR. I follow her never donated money. She makes bank though, has 7 thousand subscribers, prolly gets between 2 and 3 bucks a month off of just that, then all her donations and stuff...

shes live right now actually..dancing

I heard @Zer does ASMR too. But mostly in the Berlin swinger clubs while being high as fuck.

it's pretty bad but nowhere as bad as what's going on in japan.
there's MILLIONS of MEN (not even taking into consideration young guys, under 25) that are basically castrated.
in case you werent aware, there is an Incel epidemic all across America. We just follow Japanese trends 5 years late.

I'll flash my boobs while you show off l337 gaming skillz.

Dude I am a wizz playing solitaire.
Can we do it to Scooter songs from the 90ties wearing leather pants? because I think it would speak to the viewers.

Dude I am a wizz playing solitaire.
Can we do it to Scooter songs from the 90ties wearing leather pants? because I think it would speak to the viewers.
no no, we need to appeal to the 13-21 audience. They will have no idea wtf your old man songs are. We're gonna need a millennial advisor.

One of the guys hit the plate of chicken nuggets off his moms hand and yelled at her because he was soo upset lmao

no no, we need to appeal to the 13-21 audience. They will have no idea wtf your old man songs are. We're gonna need a millennial advisor.

Dammit. I already had the outfits and play list ready in my mind.
Fuck them millennial's motherfuckers for doing this to us!

Some very weird sexual stuff. @Zer can tell you more.
But what every you do dont ask for pix or video. It will change you man.
I’ve been looking for new things to get off to. This may be perfec

Back