How Pathetic is Guys who Donate Twitch Girls Tons of money?

And this motherfucker ends his post with" I donated money to some other twitch girl and she said I'm a sweetheart, so there!"

That guy has to be a virgin
yeah thats really creepy... both of those girls need to watch out for that guy... seems like a nut..

Holy fuck did you guys read the other post about the guy who was so mad he slapped the plate of chicken nuggets out of his moms hands?

{<jordan}

That guy has to be a virgin

Yep

And at the rate he goin he goin to remain that way for a long time.

Im also betting this dude didnt grow up with a dad around

Yep

And at the rate he goin he goin to remain that way for a long time.

Im also betting this dude didnt grow up with a dad around
Oh I'd bet money on it. That's the biggest downside of single mothers that people don't mention. A lot of those guys have no clue how to talk to a girl. I know I didn't when I was younger.

this is considered "good content"? Man, he's got a shitload of viewers but its boring af. Would rather watch Amanrouth dance awkwardly.

i dont understand watching people play video games in the slightest but at least watching a hot girl dance makes some sense to me

i dont understand watching people play video games in the slightest but at least watching a hot girl dance makes some sense to me
I started because i wanted to see what zelda looked like before I decided to buy a switch.. Then i started watching every game i wanted, trust my own eyes and a streamers take over some paid off review site. Than I just kind of got sucked in... to me its like anything, just another form of entertainment like watching a fight or football game.

06-3.jpg

Baw_god.gif

What’s a twitch girl?

there is a really cool channel called Horizonsci, its a professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV).. and he just talks science... its like getting free college lessons

The only thing that creeps me out about these "booby streamers" is the fact that they sometimes have minors giving them cash

Some parents are dumb enough to let their kid use their credit card on twitch and have no idea Lil Johnny Jr. is throwing cash at some girl to wear skimpy outfits and show cleavage

A bit creepy, imo

I probably dropped 75 on dinner and a movie.

This is 21st century stripping. Way more money involved, a lot less seedy, and you can cultivate your fan base starting at 13 years old. To parallel stripping guys have been dumping money on strippers' affection for a long time.
this a great comparison it is very similar to the way strippers get money from guys

there is a really cool channel called Horizonsci, its a professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV).. and he just talks science... its like getting free college lessons
UNLV barely counts as college

Also, there's a site that's like twitch but allows nudity. Hasn't quite taken off yet which I find a bit surprising.

It's one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard of honestly.

The only thing new about this dynamic is the technology to make sending money to other people so easy.

Hot chicks milking thirsty simps is a tale as old as time.
ya but in the past what the girls typically had to give was far more tangible.

I had actually never seen any of those chicks until just this week. The chick in the OP and STpeach are really hot. Like really hot. But they both gotta have fake asses. No girl has a waist like that with an ass like that.

I wouldnt give them any money but i dont mind stealing their slut pics online.

have you seen the kaypike fashion lady?
She's a booby streamer but does incredible body paints
colossus_bodypaint_animation_by_kaypikefashion-dacon1m.gif

147fa4b3-f643-4646-bc8f-4653883f076c

Even worse than guys that go to strip clubs.
Neither actually get anything out of their imagined relationships, but at least the stripper isn't on a monitor in front of them.

Back