How packed were the bars tonight?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dana is saying it sold through the roof and everything. But I want to know how tonight really did. Sherdog didn't seem too active compared to a normal Conor fight. If I had to guess based on Sherdog posting speed I'd say like 500K PPVs. How packed were the bars? Busy? Empty? What?

First time in forever I seen signs in front of bars saying they were having a ufc ppv in Chicago

Dana is saying it sold through the roof and everything. But I want to know how tonight really did. Sherdog didn't seem too active compared to a normal Conor fight. If I had to guess based on Sherdog posting speed I'd say like 500K PPVs. How packed were the bars? Busy? Empty? What?

Yeah, I had zero technical issues with Sherdog last night. That made me wonder if the fight wasn't generating the interest that Dana claimed.

Buffalo Wild Wings was more packed than I have ever seen it. We showed up at 9:30 and the place was at capacity the entire night. Crazy.

It was really a fight night level card apart from Conor. Will be very interested to see the PPV. If he can pull 1m for a nothing fight after a long lay off loss it will be amazing.

It was really a fight night level card apart from Conor. Will be very interested to see the PPV. If he can pull 1m for a nothing fight after a long lay off loss it will be amazing.

Well we probably wont know since ESPN took over the ppv.

I didn't fuck with going to any bars because of the crowds but I know from checking the UFC bar finder a shit load of bars ordered this fight. With that said there is no way this fight had the same amount of eyeballs as Khabib vs McGregor. There was even more bars ordering that fight and logically that was just a much bigger fight in every sense.

Busy. All the bars down the main drag were flooded. Only conor brock and Ronda brought that type of buzz

I have no clue. Was never a huge Conor fan, leaning towards hater status. I will say if Conor can stay the way he is currently with his demeanor and stay out of trouble I can be a fan. I thought the fight with Cerrone would be competitive but I was wrong. He demolished Cowboy worse than Darren Till. At least with Till Cowboy hung in there longer, but I will say I am damn impressed with Conor McGregor after that performance being out of the octagon 15 months, I am ordering a bottle of Proper Twelve as we speak.

Went to strip club in SF, was packed with people watching the fight.

Dana said ESPN invested in promoting this fight like never before!

So yeah it was busy and sold well, but so would any card that was backed up by so much promo.

ESPN cut into their advertising revenues because Conor on his own wasnt enough of a draw.

The place we tried to go to hit their fire limit capacity. Not seating, like literally the amount of people they're legally allowed to have in that size building. People were standing everywhere, packed like sardines, while people who couldn't get in were watching through the windows.

And the streams were all lagging haaaaaaaard from how many were watching

Wild Wings, Hooters and almost every place that had the fight on was packed. I’m in Myrtle Beach SC and my sports bar was packed

I actually had a hard time finding a bar that actually was playing the PPV.

wild wing was busy

Conor does 1 million PPV fighting a broomstick so it did at least that. The rest of the card doesn't matter it's all about Conor.

Well we probably wont know since ESPN took over the ppv.
Pssst. WE never knew before. You were trusting a pro wrasslin fan for those numbers. Think about that. Dave Meltzler is a pro wressling aficionado. Do you think someone can be a hard core fan of fake wrasslin, yet be well adjusted in other areas of their lives? The answer is no.

Back