How on earth does Condit deserve a title shot?

Because even Lorenzo and Joe don't want to see the snoozefest that would be Hendricks III.

why isn't Lawler the real champ? who you got above him and why?

He lost to Hendricks both times. Everyone who watched it knows he received a BS decision, but now everyone suddenly has amnesia.

Lawler had to win two fights before getting his rematch against Hendricks so I have no problem with Hendricks having to take on one more contender. I think Woodley deserves it more than Condit but whatever they're both very good and both in the top 5 so I don't really see a problem with it honestly. There's way more fights to complain about than this such as Werdum/Cain 2, DC/Gus, and some I'm probably not thinking of right now.

He lost to Hendricks both times. Everyone who watched it knows he received a BS decision, but now everyone suddenly has amnesia.

Eh I thought Lawler won the first fight and lost the second but I'm glad the order was reversed because Lawler is a much better champ than Hendricks. If Hendricks is the true champ he'll beat Woodley and come prove it.

Exciting fight, but no way does he actually deserve the title shot

Give to Nick instead! He deserves it more! 1-2-5 4 L1FE!

120205032704_diaz_condit2_640.jpg

Or something.

He's got a better claim to a TS compared to Gus.

get fans= get a title shot its simple mma math rookie

No.. He won and lost the right fights. Control only works if you're being effective, getting hellbow'd while pressing the guy up against the fence is not winning.

Probably because people want to see new fights. Hendricks is the obvious number 1 but who needs 3 fights between 2 guys in about a year? Let new matches be made and see how those go.

He doesn't but it will bring in more viewers which is all the ufc cares about now don't know why they even have rankings if they dont mean shit. Look at Conor getting shot after beating Siver, Gustafsson getting title shot coming off a lose, and now Condit getting it over Woodley or Hendricks all ufc wants is $$ fights.

this...some people can't be reasoned with though. haven't checked but he may have a higher finishing rate than Nick.

No need to check, no one has near the same finish rate as Carlos does at 170, at least not anyone with the same number or more fights.

He doesn't but it will bring in more viewers which is all the ufc cares about now don't know why they even have rankings if they dont mean shit. Look at Conor getting shot after beating Siver, Gustafsson getting title shot coming off a lose, and now Condit getting it over Woodley or Hendricks all ufc wants is $$ fights.

Conor was more deserving than anyone else who previously earned a FW title shot.

Except maybe Ricardo Lamas.

Carlos is one of the best fighters in the UFC. He's a true champion and plays ball. he sucked it up during the whole diaz shit and took an unfortunate loss against woodley.

from a business standpoint, its a big draw, bigger than hendricks vs lawler. Condit also has a great chance at beating lawler - makes for a very interesting fight.

its because he was so exciting vs diaz last title shot.

I'll take anything that isn't an immediate rematch.

he doesn't. and that's coming from a condit fanboy. but just imagine the violence that fight will cause. makes you salivate

Back