How often does Ashton Kutcher train?

Do celebs that get belts from doing years of private lessons ever roll in a class setting (with many different people)? Or is just 1 on 1 the whole time? Are their skills legit if they don't ever test them?

7efc0b3f_not_sure_if_serious_jack_nicholson_the_shining.jpeg

Mila_Kunis_Ashton_Kutcher_That_70s_Show.jpg

She had a relationship with Culkin the meathead, until pretty recently..

Do celebs that get belts from doing years of private lessons ever roll in a class setting (with many different people)?

Depends on the person. Sean Patrick Flanery is a Sean Williams black belt and the head instructor of Hollywood BJJ, so he is training with lots of people regularly. Ed O'Neil used to do regular classes but now just does private classes.

The reason a lot of these guys don't do classes is because to many people just want to say they have tapped a celebrity. Maynard James Keenan made this point on the Joe Rogan podcast a while back, which is why he is still a purple belt after all this time: he got tired of going into a gym and having to roll like every round was the Mundials absolute black belt finals against some kid half his age who just wants to say "I tapped the lead singer of Tool!".

Because of this you have some celebrities who train in regular classes like Joe Rogan or Eve Tores, but many just don't want to deal with the risk of injury.

Or is just 1 on 1 the whole time? Are their skills legit if they don't ever test them?

Well, if they are sparing with a black belt on a regular basis wouldn't that be regularly testing their skills?

I always thought the redhead chick was hotter.

A stroooooong candidate for gheyest thread of '12. Way to save it for the stretch run.

Well, if they are sparing with a black belt on a regular basis wouldn't that be regularly testing their skills?

Well, yes and no. When you roll with one person all the time you learn that one persons style. You may roll with 1 black belt everyday and do ok but then enter a tournament and your opponent has a completely different game. Now, I think most high level guys can offer many different looks, in my opinion its not the same as a fully resisting opponent that is near the same level.

I always like her rack. Still do!

I know this sounds a bit creepy but I googled her. She doesn't seem to be that hot on google images.

It seems Ashton Kutcher must be a bigger phenomenon in the US than in the UK.

I think he is really only known for the butterfly effect which was pretty good.

I know this sounds a bit creepy but I googled her. She doesn't seem to be that hot on google images.

It seems Ashton Kutcher must be a bigger phenomenon in the US than in the UK.

I think he is really only known for the butterfly effect which was pretty good.

Ashton Kutcher is mostly known here in the US as a doucher. :)

Back