How often does Ashton Kutcher train?

Dude has a chemical engineering degree, he's from Iowa, and he's banging Mila kunis. If he wants to train jits in a systema gym and try to armbar people by pulling on their elbow, fine.

I'm sure I can outgrapple him, but he gets to go home and bang Mila Kunis. That's worth all the gym wins in the world.

When did they start seeing each other?

Dude has a chemical engineering degree, he's from Iowa, and he's banging Mila kunis. If he wants to train jits in a systema gym and try to armbar people by pulling on their elbow, fine.

I'm sure I can outgrapple him, but he gets to go home and bang Mila Kunis. That's worth all the gym wins in the world.

He never got his degree. Too busy partying and banging hot Mila-like chicks.

article-2247570-167F78F9000005DC-506_306x720.jpg

there are like 10304194019 million hotter woman than mila in the US, but what makes her so hot is that she is mila, plain and simple.

I think ashton got that black belt picture as a joke, there is no single black belt in the world who doesnt know how to tie a belt.

The article seems pretty legit until you get to this part.

Ashton Kutcher, [was in] yesterday, June 13, [to see] Ricardo de la Riva, in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro. Ashton showed that understands the subject and trained very well with the black belts of the academy.

Dude is probably busy a hell but what happens when he gets the cauliflower?

Yeah kind of weird that he doesn't wear ear guards, most showbiz guys who train BJJ do (Joe Rogan etc)

Who is this Ashton Kutcher person you speak of and why is what he does important to BJJ?

Yeah kind of weird that he doesn't wear ear guards, most showbiz guys who train BJJ do (Joe Rogan etc)

The myth that only some people are susceptible to it is still pretty prevalent. My guess is he would train without earguards until he gets his first noticable bit of cauli, and then he'll drain it (or go the surgery route if needed) and then wear earguards faithfully.

Unless of course, he decides he's content with his millions and retires to enjoy life.

As a showbiz guy i NEVER show up in class without my headgear. Even though im usually the only one in class with it on and I probably look like a clown I know that cauliflower ears are not good for acting

The article seems pretty legit until you get to this part.

Ashton Kutcher, [was in] yesterday, June 13, [to see] Ricardo de la Riva, in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro. Ashton showed that understands the subject and trained very well with the black belts of the academy.

Ha, yeah right.

Back