How Often Do You Watch UFC?

I watch every event, try to watch as many fights as possible.
Depending on how much time i have, sometimes all fights, but sometime not even all the main Card fights.

I mainly just watch the fights I’m interested in (if they feature any of my favorites or just awesome matchups) or if I read about specific fights being great afterwards. I can’t remember the last time I watched a full event that wasnt on at normal Euro times.

I watch every event, it has become somewhat of a tradition for me to stay up to 6-7am every saturday night. I only pay for fight pass though, i stream it ofc.

Waterson and Boogie Woman was the first live event I've seen since Bones/DC 2.

Only because I love espn's thing they got going on. it's awesome. The live updates on the shots each fighter is taking is fuckin cool!. and the library. So much awesomeness. NBA coverage is the reason I pay but UFC included, sick!!!

<GinJuice>

i watch every ufc and bellator that comes on if im not at work, if its a good card ill request off...if not ill just watch on my phone as we close up shop

Seen every event since about UFC 40. Obviously missed some of the prelims.

I've missed some I wanted to see and I've seen some I wish I had missed.

You guys have so much free time lol

Uswd to watch every event back when free/ cable events were worth a thing ( ufn on spike tv). Now I only tune in for big events or skip 90 percent of a boring card to watch 1 or 2 fights that could interest me.

Every event, but I PVR the prelims and forward through the fights normally. Unless its a name I recognize or it starts off well. But im not wasting 15 mins of laying n praying on some no name.

I watch most cards recorded in my spare time unless it is a PPV that I care about or a really good card.

I used to watch all the PPVs when there was only like one a month

It's grown to big and time consuming for my liking and many of the fighters I have been invested in are all but gone

I typically only partake in the super big events these days, I think the last one I seen was Khabib/Conor

Everything else I will watch the fight the next day if interested or just read results

My fandom has significantly decreased but I still enjoy shooting the shit on this forum :)

Not judging, genuinely curious, why do you continue to go on an MMA forum if your interest in mma has recently waned

I don't much, that's why I only have 1100 posts in 8 years.

There are a handful of guys I still care about, so I do check to see if they have fights coming up.

I watch almost every event top to bottom. Sometimes it’s just on in the background during the less notable fights and a big chunk of wmma. The only ones I miss tend to be international cards on at weird times. But even then I’ll usually at least watch the notable fights. Occasionally have to miss some here and there due to other obligations.

Watch every main card, watch any fight i'm interested in on the card as well. Sometimes doing other stuff while it's on though, a lot of the time it's 3am starts over here for ppv.

Live: Almost every event, mostly exclusively UFC though.
At the moment i watch older fights on fight pass as well.

Back