How Often Do You Watch UFC?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Do you watch every event?

Pay attention to some fighters in particular?

Or just watch when you see a favorite fighter headline?

A few years ago, I could say that I would try to watch every event without failure, but since I live on the opposite side of the ocean from the USA, I would usually sleep and just catch up the following day - but usually just watched the finishes.

Now I just pay attention to the fighters I like the most (some lesser-known prospects as well as champions and contenders) - I will rarely watch a full main card (even if it is stacked).

I haven't even watched DC vs. Miocic 2, Holloway vs. Edgar or Jones vs. Santos yet.

I would describe myself as a casual who shows bias towards his countrymen.

What about you, sherbros? Watch every event? Or do you work too much to care about the lesser-known events?

Depends how many WMMA fights are on the card

Almost every event every week, throw some Bellator in too.

I watch every event, all the fights and also the prelims and early prelims.

Sometimes it'll be in the background in the earlier fights while I'm doing something but it's always on and I do watch them.

I take notice of all the fighters to a degree but obviously more so the ones I like however I watch it all.

I also watch a lot of the pre shows and post shows if they're available to me in the UK and I enjoy Ariel Helwani's show on the Monday too.

UFC Now on Fight Pass is also really good as is Unfiltered except with UFC Now Fight Pass have been a bit shit updating it because the recent episode has been on BT Sport in the UK and the last episode they have uploaded on Fight Pass is Sept 1st

I emailed them and they said it was the latest one but it's not because I've seen the latest one on BT Sport and Karyn Bryant posted them filming it earlier this month, so Fight Pass are just being shit (again).

I just love good nights of UFC/MMA so I just enjoy it :)

I watch every card, usually prelims and all. I also watch other MMA orgs and boxing/bareknuckle as well

Watched since the vhs days. I don’t even know HOW to watch nowadays.

I watch every main card and might go back to watch fights that seem entertaining in the PbP
Knowing some of the fighters personally makes it easier to follow

Rarely ever since ESPN deal.
Ive caught a couple PPVs and 1 on ESPN and that has been it... Just watch a highlights/results vid of anything else.

Rarely ever. At this point I probably watch Bellator more and I don't watch Bellator much. Just when Fedor or Machida fight and a few others. MMA is pretty much dead to me sadly.

Every week. Although If it's an especially shit card i'll skip a week here and there and just watch the highlights.

From 2012 to 2016 I would watch a lot of UFC events. Last 3 years MMA went to shit and so I watch much less these days, I have no interest in watered down cards full of nobodies.

I eventually watch every UFC card on espn+. I can't catch them all live anymore though.

Main and co main always. For fight nights sometimes PVR the card and watch the next day. Avoid sherdog and fast forward the commercials with a cup of coffee. Then if something funny or shocking happens visit sherdog for all the threads.

I watch every single event including the prelims

On my free time I rewatch every pride, UFC, Evicta, WEC, pancrace, shooto, vale tudo japan, Strikeforce, and bellator events from beginning including prelims.

On my free time between that I post on sherdog ( 17 accounts), bloody elbow (10 accounts) and mma junkie (11 accounts)

I also enjoy arguing with people on MMA related YouTube videos.

I consider my self the hardest of hardcore fans!

btw does anyone have like $6 I can borrow for a burrito?

Last edited:
Back