How often do you think people talk behind your back at work ?

I saw a heavy black girl whispering to a heavy white girl at work. When they noticed I was watching they quickly parted ways then later that day the heavy white girl accused me of following her. Long story short I found out they were hiding a large tub of pure butter.
Please tell me this is a true story, bro.
True or not, it was the biggest laugh I’ve had today!
tenor.gif

Everyday, my job is super easy so I gotta lotta free time to sit around doing nothing, obviously people are gonna hate on that
A lot of the people I work with dont think I understand Spanish so they sit there talking shit about me right in front of me
I keep kayfabe and let em go right on clucking away, they expose everything about their true nature when they think no one else is listening
I know so many of these dumb bitches secrets

Think?

I know they do. I'm their manager.

1. at work people talk about people especially behind their back.
2. joe biden is white.

I’m not really the type to go to somebody and start talking crap about someone at work. I like to stay in my own lane. But I heard somebody at work was telling people I’m racist because I don’t support joe Biden. Found it very amusing haha
I’m sure they do, not often but we all talk shit about each other at work when that person isn’t around, it’s at least fair haha

If you work around a lot of women, they will always talk behind your back. Whether in a good way or bad way. Just how it is

At my current job I only work with 2 other people and I've worked with them for years so I know they talk about me but they usually will tell me exactly what they said and it's never anything to get upset about

In my experience, pretty much everybody talks shit about everybody when their not in the room. Friends, family, it don't matter. Shitting on people just makes for easy conversation, don't take it so seriously.

The only person at my job who still talks shit about others is the lone female and she does it constantly. Usually doesn't mention names just "Whoever did this.......". (We all know who did what there are only 5 of us between all shifts now.)

She also uses the logbook like her own personal diary with how awful her day was. Every. Fucking. Day.

Last edited:
Par for the course at my job. They do it to everyone. It has a pretty big negative impact on day-to-day operation. There's copious spread of misinformation about people. You have to verify everything being said because you know that anytime something goes wrong, person X will blame it on whoever person X doesn't like regardless of how likely it is. And it is important to always cover your back. If you can't prove something wasn't your fault, it will be put on you.

Was recently notified that essentially everybody from my office, president included, knows that a coworker cheated on her bf with me. They know because on the first day of quarantine 1 guy saw her walk through the background of a video meeting.

So yes, everybody talks.

Back