How often do you go to the grocery store?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I go just about everyday. I dont think this is normal but I buy very little at a time. Usually I just get what I need for that night and maybe the next day. I find when i stock up on stuff i end up throwing a lot of it away and I hate throwing away food.

Once or twice a week.

Not very actually. I stock up on canned food (fish often) and keep a lot of frozen food or stuff with long dates i.e microwaveable rice/beans.

Depends

Sometimes a lot

Sometimes I buy in bulk / wholesale..that's my ideal state, not needing to to anywhere for food, at least for a month or so

2.63(+/- .3 for statistical error) times a week according to my most recent figures

Why would I be doing my wife’s job? I take out the garbage like I’m supposed to.

A lot . 3-4 times a week. I get home and feel like eating something I go grab it . I hardly ever buy a lot in one time unless I’m hungover

bodegas over here are great for chopped cheese, vanilla dutchies, & gats with no bodies on them.

Once a week or once every other week. We're trying to save money so we eat at home every meal so we spend like 200 or 250 every visit. Get a bunch of chicken and beef freeze what u ain't going to use right away and u got alot of options right there. We eat a ton of frozen food and such too.

I try to go daily and pick up anything on sale. Food in Alaska can cost 8x more than in any other state and if I don’t pick up red tag deals someone else will snatch all of it. The local grocer actually tries to set limits on how many sale items a household can purchase. Luckily I charmed the cashiers into submission a long time ago.

I go just about everyday. I dont think this is normal but I buy very little at a time. Usually I just get what I need for that night and maybe the next day. I find when i stock up on stuff i end up throwing a lot of it away and I hate throwing away food.
This. I go almost daily. 2 days worth of fruit is the max I'll buy, and the store is close.

Almost everyday cause I forget shit every time I go and I don't like buying too much stuff at once just in case I don't end up using it.

Before I started fasting like 4-5 times a week, because of the smoothie I ate required fresh veggies, but nowadays 2-3 times.

I only have time to go on Saturdays or sundays. I will usually plan out what I need to cook a week in advance.

Like every 9 days, maybe sooner if the produce goes bad.

Back