How often (and easily) do you get phone numbers?

Numbers don't mean shit. Women will go out with a guy for a free meal. Dating is like sales, only the close matters!
I agree as I stated on my thread, and woman who don't show a high level of interest I discard, I value my free time/money way too much to spend it on some money hungry hoe.

Numbers don't mean shit. Women will go out with a guy for a free meal. Dating is like sales, only the close matters!
tenor.gif

I agree as I stated on my thread, and woman who don't show a high level of interest I discard, I value my free time/money way too much to spend it on some money hungry hoe.
....and within 8 minutes she texted back
Lol
Longest 8 minutes of your life, huh playboy
Probably bummed you didn't get some alone time with the Korean dudes

Lies you couldn't get laid if hookers didn't exist lol

....and within 8 minutes she texted back
Lol
Longest 8 minutes of your life, huh playboy
Probably bummed you didn't get some alone time with the Korean dudes
Nope, because I had another lady coming over, and I was trying to text her directions.

Meanwhile you are here sucking off dudes on a forum, read that again.

Lies you couldn't get laid if hookers didn't exist lol
Never have, never been desperate enough, but since you are out of "insults" making things up is your thing now. Hey keep coming back to the "gayberry" as you call it, you know why you keep coming back? Because you have NOTHING better to do than to sit in front of the computer drinking by yourself. Want me to play some sad music for you?

so how's your thread working out for you, TS?
<{MingNope}>
Given the fact I have a date on Friday, and another few potential woman, something you don't get to experience, since you are a bottom bitch at a forum, I HIGHLY doubt, you have gotten your dick wet by other than your own saliva. So either way I win.

Nope, because I had another lady coming over, and I was trying to text her directions.

Meanwhile you are here sucking off dudes on a forum, read that again.
Sure you did
Texting directions??? Yeah that's how it works
You’re so full of shit

Last edited:
Given the fact I have a date on Friday, and another few potential woman, something you don't get to experience, since you are a bottom bitch at a forum, I HIGHLY doubt, you have gotten your dick wet by other than your own saliva. So either way I win.

Ahh I remember my first beer....

<28>

Well this thread didn't quite go the way I thought it would.

I was originally wondering why TS was getting destroyed by OT invaders (you guys are the 4chan of Sherdog) but this time it looks justified. TS is bragging about hot tub action, dates, getting numbers, calling people beta males, posting from fucking gym? Like really!? Your routine is so light you have time to be logging in to Sherdog for shit talking!?

Everyone that bangs girls under 25 (hi, how ya doing, no I don't feel bad about fucking college girls) knows you don't even get numbers anymore, you get Insta handles.

Sure you did
Texting directions??? Yeah that's how it works
Your so full of shit
What do you know about meeting up woman at your place or just about anywhere?

Stay out, let the man do the talking.

I was originally wondering why TS was getting destroyed by OT invaders (you guys are the 4chan of Sherdog) but this time it looks justified. TS is bragging about hot tub action, dates, getting numbers, calling people beta males, posting from fucking gym? Like really!? Your routine is so light you have time to be logging in to Sherdog for shit talking!?

Everyone that bangs girls under 25 (hi, how ya doing, no I don't feel bad about fucking college girls) knows you don't even get numbers anymore, you get Insta handles.
My phone is already logged in to sherdog, replies take 30 seconds, I take a minute rest wow so complicated. Older woman don't do it for me, to wrinkly too much baggage and issues. You can have them all.

I don't approach women who don't give me approach signals and don't ask to see them unless they display a high level of interest. If you keep on your game women will want to meet you well into old age. Your job is to then grow some balls, approach, and not say anything too dumb or corny. There is virtually no skill involved most of the work was done when your dad impregnated your mom the work you put in is just icing.

Pussy is for closers only.

What do you know about meeting up woman at your place or just about anywhere?

Stay out, let the man do the talking.
It case you missed it dumbass

But but but I was texting directions I swear

I don't approach women who don't give me approach signals and don't ask to see them unless they display a high level of interest. If you keep on your game women will want to meet you well into old age. Your job is to then grow some balls, approach, and not say anything too dumb or corny. There is virtually no skill involved most of the work was done when your dad impregnated your mom the work you put in is just icing.

Pussy is for closers only.
I agree, I don't waste my time with woman who aren't interested. I read the body language very well by now. For now I'm keeping myself healthy, in shape, I see people my age looking 10 years older, I'll age like wine.

Back