How often (and easily) do you get phone numbers?

Face facts @Estemachine youre a loser looking for validation on a karate forum and the reason most of us come here to laugh at losers like you. Now be a good little poster and kill yourself

I went to the community jacuzzi where I live last night, there's a bunch of college students here. There was this hot blonde/blue eyed girl there talking to these two Koreans guys, as I was going in the water she can see I struggled with the the heat, and made a comment, we started talking, I literally took over the conversation immediately, it was just me and her talking at that point, and within 5 minutes I realize that she have just met those two guys, then a bunch of other people came in the jacuzzi (it can fit like 20) eventually the guys left, and the girl came to sit to talk closer to me.

After talking for another 15-20 minutes, she decided to go, so I grabbed my stuff and walked out with her, as we were about to go our separate ways, I said "let me get your number" to which she had no hesitation at all I handed her my phone, she put name and last name, I texted her my name right and there so she can have mine; within 8 minutes she texted me back and I asked her out for a drink later this week (I typically wait 4-5 days to text someone who's number I just got, but since she texted me right away, I felt it was ok) she gave me Tuesday night (2 days later) I told her I work, how about Friday, to which she said yes.

My question is, how often easily do you guys get girl's numbers? Keep in mind, I've gotten several numbers, specially this year, but numbers don't mean anything if she is not interested. I've gotten numbers in which girls never replied to my text, and or I've gotten numbers before just to not loose the habit of getting them, with no intention of getting together with them.

What's your phone number?

I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy, youre a monster

tenor.gif

Lmao @Estemachine im sure this isnt the response you were hoping for holy shit im dying. Quit the intwerwebz bro

<{MingNope}>

Last edited:
Lol the fuck is going on in this thread?

Getting numbers aint no thang but a chicken wing.
With social media, it's pretty effortless to get a girl's contacts. You ask her if she has Instagram and hit up her DMs. That's how the kids do it these days
No one is gonna tell you no if u ask for their Facebook or Instagram
After that, you are free to work your game
<seedat>

Don't be so hard on TS. He's obviously only 14-15 years old.

Face facts @Estemachine youre a loser looking for validation on a karate forum and the reason most of us come here to laugh at losers like you. Now be a good little poster and kill yourself
Kill yourself, how clever, never heard that one before. This guy speaking about validation, when he is constantly seeking approval by his OT peers. Pathetic

Lol the fuck is going on in this thread?

Getting numbers aint no thang but a chicken wing.
With social media, it's pretty effortless to get a girl's contacts. You ask her if she has Instagram and hit up her DMs. That's how the kids do it these days
No one is gonna tell you no if u ask for their Facebook or Instagram
After that, you are free to work your game
<seedat>
I like to be direct, that way I don't waste my time.

Kill yourself, how clever, never heard that one before. This guy speaking about validation, when he is constantly seeking approval by his OT peers. Pathetic

How many numbers you get today

<Dany07>

he sounds autistic af. Getting a number as an autistic dork is actually praiseworthy achievement. So bravo, @Estemachine .
I was asking how easy is for the rest of you, and how I did it that particular time, not asking for approval. You retard.

I got a phone number once from some ho at a beer festival after I overheard her talking about getting double teamed.

I never called because:
thats-nasty-gif.gif

Did op post pics of whale or nah?

I get phone numbers easily and often. And not just from pretty young blondes like the one in your story. I target anyone and everyone. I collect phone numbers by the thousands, and then I sell them to the good folks who call the numbers day and night with offers and schemes of varying kinds.

I've done quite well, despite never being very comfortable about it. Approaching women never came naturally to me. I'm a quiet dude by nature.

Numbers don't mean shit. Women will go out with a guy for a free meal. Dating is like sales, only the close matters!

Back