How often (and easily) do you get phone numbers?

We all accept the reality that you're a cringey dude who got bashed because he was ecstatic he got some broad's number. Just look at the posts. Other posters are laughing and cringing and they're doing it towards you, little man.

Now you're trying to play the "player card" saying those pictures are some girls you've been with and forgot their names, even though none of them are posing like they would fuck you.

We accept the reality that you posted a bunch of pictures of female friends and women you've taken pictures with at parties because like @Ceez pointed out earlier, you have a need to validate yourself here and we'll keep making fun of you for it. You ad your size 5 shoe.

Think about it. You don't like me or any of the OT regulars, but for some reason you feel you have to prove something to people you don't like.

Last, remember gay guys have plenty of female friends that they won't ever sleep with. Just something to think about for the guy that thinks being in pictures with women is a bragworthy accomplishment.

giphy.gif
I'm not even gonna read all of that.

You are an unhappy person, you never post anything positive, constructive, I've seen you bullying other posters here and quiet frankly I'm happy not to be you.

Good day sir!

2 weeks ago I got a playmate to squirt.

Am i cool enough to be in this thread?

I'm not even gonna read all of that.

You are an unhappy person, you never post anything positive, constructive, I've seen you bullying other posters here and quiet frankly I'm happy not to be you.

Good day sir!
You know, VroomyJeeps, Treeloy, JoeyJoeJoeJr all said the same thing. The first two had emotional breakdowns and left Sherdog and the 3rd is an admitted autist.

Notice how regular dudes never bitch about my ball-busting as bullying or negative. Only the super insecure, socially inept weirdos like you have a problem. Probably because you never had any guy friends growing up to know this is just standard talk between dudes.

Keep on, Mr. "I am living the life, I want to inspire people, WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FOOT SIZE!?!"

<36>

You know, VroomyJeeps, Treeloy, JoeyJoeJoeJr all said the same thing. The first two had emotional breakdowns and left Sherdog and the 3rd is an admitted autist.

Notice how regular dudes never bitch about my ball-busting as bullying or negative. Only the super insecure, socially inept weirdos like you have a problem. Probably because you never had any guy friends growing up to know this is just standard talk between dudes.

Keep on, Mr. "I am living the life, I want to inspire people, WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FOOT SIZE!?!"

<36>
Another essay I won't read lol

Girls usually run up to me just to give me their numbers. But I don't usually have time for that. They better be ready to smash or I'm not even going to waste my time.

That's more like player mind set, I wouldn't call any of the woman I go out with "stupid" or try to"use their low self esteem to my advantage". Besides weekends work best for me.
I'm married myself. It's not a player mind set, it's a realistic mind set.

Even the hottest women on the planet have shit self esteem. If you're only badgering women to go out on the weekends they are going to project their low self esteem onto their idea of who they think you are.

They aren't going to take into account that Saturdays and Sundays are your free days, they are just going to assume that you don't have anything better to do than bug them on the weekends, and who are they to deserve such attention? They are just some chick who's not good enough to have a husband/boyfriend at this point in their life, soooo obviously you're a loser if you are choosing to include them in your "big weekend plans."

So, this thread happened... Shit like this makes me feel like being single is actually pretty pathetic. A constant battle for validation and respect from shit people playing shit games.

Just find yourself a good woman and raise a family like a man.

This thread was highly entertaining. I've been married for almost 11 years so it's been awhile since I pulled any #'s. I still feel like I could do pretty well for myself though.

<mma4>

Back