How Not To Simp

maxresdefault.jpg

Just like people who think in terms of being alpha or beta, as soon as you start to worry that you may be a simp, you have already lost. All these moronic ways of viewing yourself or others in conjunction with trendy catchphrases is a surefire way to undermine your self confidence and ensure a life of pathetic social pandering.

Just like people who think in terms of being alpha or beta, as soon as you start to worry that you may be a simp, you have already lost. All these moronic ways of viewing yourself or others in conjunction with trendy catchphrases is a surefire way to undermine your self confidence and ensure a life of pathetic social pandering.

Spot on, bro.

If you put your socks on while balancing on one foot you are an alpha. If you sit on the toilet seat and do it you are a beta simp.

never heard it put so eloquently

the only people I've ever seen talking about alpha or beta in real life seemed like they were masking deep seated insecurity

Why does he call her stink? Is that her real name? Pretty bad parents if it is.

once told a chick that i would sooner pay $500 than let her suck my dick. that went well. also told her whores give me discounts because i give good head, she made a new bong for a friend that i smoked with, it was hella funny.

I thought I was the only one that got weirded out being called daddy or papi.

To not be a simp is not to give your non sexual attention, money, time, and energy for free in hopes of getting something in return, whatever if that’s sex, a relationship, approval or just to be acknowledged.

Too many pathetic men are going out of their way just to be acknowledged by a woman they find attractive. Whatever if that’s complimenting them on social media while getting ignored, buying them gifts from their amazon wishlist while she doesn’t give them the time of day, or just being a good “friend” while her boyfriends and fuck buddies fuck her later on. That’s why the word “simp” came into existence.

The mgtow community over use the word to shame men who commit this toxic behavior, so they can take power away from women and make men more masculine.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ folks, it's a joke. Fuck.

<KingstonFrown>
I didn't think ts was being serious about this topic, but there are plenty who are and that is who my post was directed at. It is a funny thing to joke about, but sadly I think a lot of people are really caught up in it.

Spot on, bro.

never heard it put so eloquently

the only people I've ever seen talking about alpha or beta in real life seemed like they were masking deep seated insecurity
Thanks.

I didn't think ts was being serious about this topic, but there are plenty who are and that is who my post was directed at. It is a funny thing to joke about, but sadly I think a lot of people are really caught up in it.

Thanks.

Fair enough.

I always forget what the S stands for in SIMP

Simpletons Impressing Mediocre Pussy?

Studs Into Mothers Pussy?

Silly Ideas Make Pronouns?

Subjective Iguanas Must Procreate?

Superman In Megatron's Prostate?

Last edited:
if you feel like spending money on an e-thot...take that money and go to an amp and get laid instead

Back