How much "your bosses will be more happy if you lose" pressure is Nunes being put under?

Yeah.. The ad campaign.

um, how is that putting pressure on her to lose????

You understand that commercials are used to market a fight to get maximum PPV buys??? Right? I would bet it is pretty much all business and nothing personal.

When Honda loses, suicide watch is going into full force. Her "acting" is so good they cancel production, she has nothing but her creepy coach left after another KO loss

I don't think they would risk that.

Well.. The ad campaign is right there for everybody to see, you moron. So that's SOME.

Oh sorry i dont know what the ufc is doing
What i meant is nunes doesnt give a fuck and it wont affect her and she will try to destroy ronda the same regardless of content of ads

There's no pressure. Either she's been bought, or not. So, she just has to do her thing. It's not like they can fire her for winning. The worst they could do is schedule an immediate re-match.

If Nunes performs extraordinarily well, it's even better for her. She may develop a following. Who knows ?

The UFC wants Nunes to lose almost as bad as they wanted Alvarez to lose.

Don't be surprised when the fix comes in boyz.

So you're saying Alvarez took a dive as well?

Yeah, I hope she shits all over their fucking plans then.

I do not think the UFC would be dumb enough to fix fights They don't do that. There are other ways to encourage outcomes, of course.. I heard on FB today there's a 207 ad where Rousey is a Goddess and turns Nunes to stone lol. The tag line for the PPV is "She's back."

So is Nunes getting the indirect pressure to lose really bad here? I imagine Dana will be staring directly at Ronda during the stare-down, yes? Does the fact that a fighter knows the bosses want them to lose compromise the outcome in any way, even if totally legal?
About as much as PRIDE wanted Wanderlei to lose anytime they put him up against the Japanese fighter of the moment so many times.

If PRIDE didn't "make" Wand lose, I doubt the UFC will make Nunes lose.

Probably not much. She's been kept even more out of the media than Ronda has, since Ronda's face is plastered all over every frame of every promo that they've made for this event and Nunes is...kinda there...almost...for a second...maybe?

If people are forgetting about her, it takes some of the pressure off because she can keep focused on training and fighting and come in at her best.

Back