How much "your bosses will be more happy if you lose" pressure is Nunes being put under?

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
I do not think the UFC would be dumb enough to fix fights They don't do that. There are other ways to encourage outcomes, of course.. I heard on FB today there's a 207 ad where Rousey is a Goddess and turns Nunes to stone lol. The tag line for the PPV is "She's back."

So is Nunes getting the indirect pressure to lose really bad here? I imagine Dana will be staring directly at Ronda during the stare-down, yes? Does the fact that a fighter knows the bosses want them to lose compromise the outcome in any way, even if totally legal?

The UFC wants Nunes to lose almost as bad as they wanted Alvarez to lose.

Don't be surprised when the fix comes in boyz.

Sometimes being the "underdog" makes you want it more.
Agree.. And it will be better for Nunes if she wins. There is a difference in proving the odds makers wrong and pissing off your bosses or ruining their plans, however; different motivations.

Is this the option select you guys are going to use if Ronda wins?

The value of the UFC is minimally impacted by who wins. It's not that big a deal. Especially with Ronda stating she's not fighting that much longer. They'll rally behind nunes if she wins. She's back is a fuckin promotion around the marquee name on the card.

Think Nate Diaz vs McGregor I...yeah, Nate was supposed to lose that one, right? They were looking way past Diaz.

So obvious they want Honda to win. She's their money ticket. Nothing more.

I do not think the UFC would be dumb enough to fix fights They don't do that. There are other ways to encourage outcomes, of course.. I heard on FB today there's a 207 ad where Rousey is a Goddess and turns Nunes to stone lol. The tag line for the PPV is "She's back."

So is Nunes getting the indirect pressure to lose really bad here? I imagine Dana will be staring directly at Ronda during the stare-down, yes? Does the fact that a fighter knows the bosses want them to lose compromise the outcome in any way, even if totally legal?
Wouldn't surprise me if they asked her to lose.

I think the UFC implicitly told Nunes if she loses ,she would gain more than winning...

In this New UFC nothing would surprise me they value star power over power fighter, they value marketability over real ability. So if you ask me if the fix can be in I go to the prophets Wu tang Clan who preached the "Cream" theory

Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Think Nate Diaz vs McGregor I...yeah, Nate was supposed to lose that one, right? They were looking way past Diaz.

NOPE.. That fight was set up by the UFC because Connor was talking about starting his own org and other crazy stuff. He was getting too big for his britches.

You sound stupid as fuck TS. Haters comming up with excuses already, have some confidence pls?

any evidence she is getting pressured? at all?

Back