How much would you pay to Fight Dana White?

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im sure there's more than a few bros who'd like to put a beating on the baldfather

Assuming you're an elite A level sherdogger

How much would you pay for such an opportunity?

However much it cost to fill his driveway with snow every winter

Zero bucks, I can catch an ass whoopin for free

I'm smaller than average Sherdogger,

6'4" 240lb

This is what I look like

GetShredded_2048x.jpg

I wouldn't wanna fight Dana. He gets a lot of hate on sherdog, but he seems like a pretty straight up dude overall. He seems like if you're loyal to him and the ufc, he's loyal to you. If you're not, he pulls no punches and doesn't care if your feelings get hurt.

Some of you take things that he says or does personally when it has nothing to do with you.

I wouldn't wanna fight Dana. He gets a lot of hate on sherdog, but he seems like a pretty straight up dude overall. He seems like if you're loyal to him and the ufc, he's loyal to you. If you're not, he pulls no punches and doesn't care if your feelings get hurt.

Some of you take things that he says or does personally when it has nothing to do with you.

He's a liar and a hypocrite, I think that's why gets so much hate.

And Loyalty from Dana's POV means you take a short-notice fight that you're bound to lose which he will then use against you whenever he feels the need to shit on you.

He's a liar and a hypocrite, I think that's why gets so much hate.

And Loyalty from Dana's POV means you take a short-notice fight that you're bound to lose which he will then use against you whenever he feels the need to shit on you.

Yeah, and I'm sure you're 100% honest 100% of the time. Dana is human. A lot of what he says is caught on camera. Maybe a lot of what he says is true at the moment he says it, but things happen. The man has a business to run and has to adjust and make decisions on the fly a lot.

Not true. He cuts breaks when people step up on short notice. I've seen it before. Somebody steps up and loses, and he looks out for them for saving a card. Maybe they don't get cut after 3 losses, or maybe they get a substantial raise. There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that we, the general public, don't see.

Being a boss isn't easy, especially when you're running a multi-billion dollar a year company. He can't please everybody.

Back