How much would you need to move to Thailand?

You couldn't pay me enough to be surrounded by Ladyboys, Old White British men and Tsunami risks.

About Tree Fiddy.

Depends on how many Ladybois you plan to bang.

10,000 is enough. I lasted 8 years in the Philippines on that. But I had some online income and married a local girl who wasn't a drain on my resources.

Women will be your biggest expense, however you are paying for it.

Do it! Life is short!

If you're serious I can send you a link for an expat forum, where this kind of question comes up frequently.

10 grand? You are the lord of the rice fields with that.

You planning on working there too I presume ?

Had a friend lived and vacationed there for a year. Reckoned it was more expensive than he originally thought. All the money he made just about covered rent, food etc. He was working long hours on a dive boat but doing something that he enjoyed and made some great friends.

A single bed apartment is around 30,000 UK pounds to buy. Guess it depends on how u planning on living.

10,000 is enough. I lasted 8 years in the Philippines on that. But I had some online income and married a local girl who wasn't a drain on my resources.

Do it! Life is short!
How much for one night with you?

Their state website shows options to buy your citizenship there. I forget how much, but you can look it up.

You can live comfortably on about 2k pension a month there

Do it! Life is short!
What a bout your wife and kids? Did you bring them back with you?

Working on it! Immigration ain't what it used to be!
Fo real I thought if you could show that they were your children and you are an American citizen it was pretty straight forward

Back