How much would you be willing to pay for access to all UFC content?

I buy roughly one PPV per month. As such if I could get all content I'd be fine with $50-$60 per month. Cheaper than a single ppv but they would have a platform for commercials during the events

Reasonably I’d say something comparable to WWE network.

9.99 same price as the wwe network which includes all ppvs as well as the older content.

No way its worth much more than that without pushing fans back to illegal streams.

Willing? Well I guess what I pay now apparently...

I'd rather pay like $20-30/mo or less for everything - PPV/FP/ESPN+, etc...

Anyhow - we will prolly hash this 1,000 more times but this is where I currently sit I guess.

I don't watch wwe but seems like they have a good thing with what they got.

Plus they have to consider what happens if someone pays for a fight but feels cheated by the card. Probably turns them into only paying for certain fights instead of the whole year.
With so many fights happening per year and a PPV event each month it's a numbers game. They know there are more fights and PPV, one can suck but the others might not. That's where the lower cost of monthly subscription helps compared to $80 PPV. You feel cheated with an $80 PPV and you won't be purchasing again. But if you have a subscription for $20 and you have one bad event, you are more likely to be ok with it and wait for the next events since it's only $20 a month compared to an $80 one time fee. Plus you will feel like you get way more for your money since you have access to lots of events for a cheaper price.

Before the pandemic was going on this was the model being used by movie theaters. For people that watch a lot of movies they had unlimited memberships that let them view unlimited amount of movies per month for a monthly subscription price. Movie Pass started it but couldn't keep it going but then Regal and AMC adopted it as well. More people watched movies and used the monthly pass compared to just watching a few movies a few times a year. They got more money overall from those people by having the subscription service. Even people that don't watch a lot of movies saw it as a good deal and would getting the subscription service as well since it was cheaper overall than trying to purchase tickets for movies separately over the course of the year. Plus they would get money from them from their visits from concessions purchases as well.

With so many fights happening per year and a PPV event each month it's a numbers game. They know there are more fights and PPV, one can suck but the others might not. That's where the lower cost of monthly subscription helps compared to $80 PPV. You feel cheated with an $80 PPV and you won't be purchasing again. But if you have a subscription for $20 and you have one bad event, you are more likely to be ok with it and wait for the next events since it's only $20 a month compared to an $80 one time fee. Plus you will feel like you get way more for your money since you have access to lots of events for a cheaper price.

Before the pandemic was going on this was the model being used by movie theaters. For people that watch a lot of movies they had unlimited memberships that let them view unlimited amount of movies per month for a monthly subscription price. Movie Pass started it but couldn't keep it going but then Regal and AMC adopted it as well. More people watched movies and used the monthly pass compared to just watching a few movies a few times a year. They got more money overall from those people by having the subscription service. Even people that don't watch a lot of movies saw it as a good deal and would getting the subscription service as well since it was cheaper overall than trying to purchase tickets for movies separately over the course of the year. Plus they would get money from them from their visits from concessions purchases as well.

I hope the UFC decides to follow the Movie pass model. That would benefit them for sure because at least they would get more people spending which will increase the audience that would include a broader spectrum of fans.

I'd pay 400 a year or so for it, something like that.

Back