How much would you be willing to pay for access to all UFC content?

literally

EEWdH7impJGf-OEaCfpKCqNJz3aHI8P2LCeSY_nNwq3Thzlpr8RIa7OHnCrpyDdEqmLTcYfw8nbN5fj4VgxbUFSwRLhWlKxJzGI

$10 to $20

Lmao at $50 a month gtfo

My problem is that I live in Europe. The undercards don't start until 1am give or take. I'm raising my kid alone so I'm basically paying to watch it delayed the next day. So I might as well download the following morning for free. It makes no sense for me to pay for live content that doesn't start until that sort of time.

Also, cards have been watered down so much now that if they were alcoholic drinks you would be able to drink gallons and still drive legally.

I can totally understand it in the US and surrounding territories though.

Gotta jail broken firestick. Haven't paid for shit in almost 2 years. But I also barely watch Ufc unless there is a good male fight. If I had to pay? $0. UFC is pretty much Fonzy and jumped the shark, no one cares anymore. Kinda like the X Games, the good old days are done and gone. If I want to to see a gimp Irishman running his mouth after getting tuned up we have an Irish pub in my my town, where that goes down every Saturday night. Now if they bring in Pride rules that would be a different story....

The UFC should license out their content like the NFL does with Sunday ticket. I bet Amazon, Walmart, or Facebook would fork out close to $500-700 million to stream UFC events to its members. I doubt the UFC is making anywhere close to $700 million annually on PPV sales. Heck even FUBO would make a play in this because they need a big splash too.

I've got too many of these monthly subscription services as it is. The cost would have to be something under $5 a month and there's a fat chance in hell of that.

50 a month is too high. You wouldn't get a lot of people paying for that. How many PPVs are in a month? The goal is to make it less to have more people willing to subscribe. Not have the price higher and have less people subscribe.

if it was one fight no unless a fight I want to see....but...I am talking 2 or more a month for 50...I think 25 an event is worth it.

if it was one fight no unless a fight I want to see....but...I am talking 2 or more a month for 50...I think 25 an event is worth it.
Still too high for subscriber package. Do 20-25 and that would be a better deal overall. The goal is more subscribers and they will severely limit that with 50 a month. Plus they only have 1 ppv a month so that price is way too high.

Still too high for subscriber package. Do 20-25 and that would be a better deal overall. The goal is more subscribers and they will severely limit that with 50 a month. Plus they only have 1 ppv a month so that price is way too high.

It is an opinion question but sure the lower the price the more sales but I wonder how much profit they would get.

It is an opinion question but sure the lower the price the more sales but I wonder how much profit they would get.
It would make up for it in profit by having more subscribers for longer periods of time. Right now their focus is getting people to buy one PPV once a month. Realistically many can't afford to buy a PPV every month. They may only buy one or a couple a year and just wait to watch the fights later on. That's a lot of money lost. Lower subscription price plus subscribers that pay monthly for a year or more is a lot more money overall. More people are willing to pay 20 a month compared to 80 a month.

Just curious, let’s say the UFC was to offer a monthly subscription service that offered access to all live cards (including Ppv, prelims, etc.) and their entire past library. The service would be available on all streaming devices with easy, reliable access. What, if anything, would you be willing to pay for a service like this?
20$ max a month.

i'll never subscribe. pay for old fights and prelims ? nah

i would pay $50 for a ppv if :
- no pay wall
- no filler between fights. one fight ends... they clean the matt... next fight starts. we don't need to spend 30 minutes hyping up a fight with walkouts and bruce buffer.
- 4K stream

$10 a month

They should put their library on YouTube with ads

It would make up for it in profit by having more subscribers for longer periods of time. Right now their focus is getting people to buy one PPV once a month. Realistically many can't afford to buy a PPV every month. They may only buy one or a couple a year and just wait to watch the fights later on. That's a lot of money lost. Lower subscription price plus subscribers that pay monthly for a year or more is a lot more money overall. More people are willing to pay 20 a month compared to 80 a month.

Plus they have to consider what happens if someone pays for a fight but feels cheated by the card. Probably turns them into only paying for certain fights instead of the whole year.

Most i would pay is $14.99/mo. Anything more then that is over 3x more then i pay for a premium IPTV service that i get just about every sports channels i want to watch. Including all the latest movies.

Back