*How much would the fake breast affect Joanna on the weight cut?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean, even without them he should got some trouble making 115. Now, with that extra weight...could that affect her cardio and benefit Waterson if she comes with a Jackson-Wink TD gameplan?

You're asking neck beards, incels and cellar dwellars... LMFAO.

Just ask for her 'enhanced' photos or search for them buddy.

You're asking neck beards, incels and cellar dwellars... LMFAO.

Just ask for her 'enhanced' photos or search for them buddy.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I mean, even without them he should got some trouble making 115. Now, with that extra weight...could that affect her cardio and benefit Waterson if she comes with a Jackson-Wink TD gameplan?

Per

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/article/breast-implant-size/breast-implant-weight

Silicone breast implant weight

1cc weighs 0.0375 oz.

If you have two 300cc implants then: 300cc x 2 = 600cc total
600cc x 0.0375 = 22.5oz

22.5oz divided by 16oz = 1.40625 lbs. for both implants

Saline breast implant weight

If you have two 300cc saline implants then:

300cc x 2 = 600cc total

600cc divide by 29.574 (to convert to ounces) = 20.2880 ounces

20.5338 divided by 16 (ounces) = 1.268 lbs. for both implants

But, ive got no idea at all how big her implants are.. but potentially we could be looking at about a pound in weight.

If only there was a way to search on the internet to find out. If someone ever invents something like that they'll be worth billions.
About 1.5 lbs.

will the implant cushion a blow? or it will hurt more?

It's interesting actually. Fake breasts contain silicone which retains water. When cutting weight the sodium chloride in sweat has the opposite effect on the body so the silicone sucks up extra water to remain hydrogenated through osmosis and I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about.

It's interesting actually. Fake breasts contain silicone which retains water. When cutting weight the sodium chloride in sweat has the opposite effect on the body so the silicone sucks up extra water to remain hydrogenated through osmosis and I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about.
sounds legit to me

<BC1>

<mma4>

wait I thought they stopped using silicone and went with saline

tenor.gif

Back