How much would another loss to Jones hurt DC's legacy

TinkleMan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's say bones returns at lhw or hw and beats DC again, would you look at his legacy any different?

Not at all. A 3rd fight where both fighters are actually clean though is interesting.

Let's say bones returns at lhw or hw and beats DC again, would you look at his legacy any different?

I’m a fan of Jon Jones, but he has semi-permanent enhancements due to steroid and PED use.

Losing to Jones is like losing to a bear or an android... Doesn’t count

Not at all. A 3rd fight where both fighters are actually clean though is interesting.
This post is so dumb. Implying that he’s clean for a third fight because he passes his drug tests would mean that he was clean for the first fight since he passed the tests back then.
<36>

To TS: no, a third loss wouldn’t change anything. DC’s legacy as the 2nd most skilled LHW of all time is set in stone. He’s also top 5 GOAT due to the Stipe win.

Not at all, everyone knows that Jones just has his number.

None
DC is really good but Jones is better
This is already known.

Some people just have others numbers, it’s just the way it is.

Just like Hallman always had Hughes number.

Plenty other people beat hallman that Hughes would kill, it hallman Hughes was just a bad match up for Matt.

Same with DC Jones.

This post is so dumb. Implying that he’s clean for a third fight because he passes his drug tests would mean that he was clean for the first fight since he passed the tests back then.
Only dumb to you cause you don't agree with it. But that's okay, looking at all your idiotic posts and dumb ass threads you are just on one band wagon to another. Keep that post count up!

His legacy is already secured. It wouldn't really have much impact other than making DC sad.

I’m a fan of Jon Jones, but he has semi-permanent enhancements due to steroid and PED use.

Losing to Jones is like losing to a bear or an android... Doesn’t count
I don’t think you understand how PEDs work.

Also is this question asking how it will impact before or after Jones pops for a third time?

<36>

To TS: no, a third loss wouldn’t change anything. DC’s legacy as the 2nd most skilled LHW of all time is set in stone. He’s also top 5 GOAT due to the Stipe win.
if DC beats Jones at HW, it then cements him as the HW GOAT. I think he can live with being #2 at LHW then.

Jones doesn't "just have DC's number" he is legitimately the more skilled fighter overall.

Maybe a little but not like it use to... I have a lot of respect for Jones but at this point it's clear the mma community thinks he's a filthy cheat so all his wins are questionable now and a lot of people discount his entire body of work now.

nobody can beat jones, dc should accept it and move on

even if a 3rd fights happens he aint getting that w

Jones is the goat

No. I don't consider Jones to be a clean fighter, based on history, so I don't see him and DC as even being in the same category of MMA. It's like a body builder with no testing vs one with testing.

Back