How much will CM Punk make for UFC 202?

I really want to see Royce Gracie vs CM Punk. Would love to see Royce back in the UFC.

I haven't seen any info on it other than "I got a sweet deal.".... but I gotta think that he'z getting a piece of the PPV... so he could easily make 2 - 5 million or more. If he can draw well over a million PPV's... he will be making Conor/Rousey money.

Though that may seem like a lot & unfair, the HW's at the top of this card would likely draw less than 500,000 PPV's if that. People get paid for what they bring & that's just business.

17:20 Iz it a one time thing? Oh f*ck no, I got a sweet deal, why would I only fight once.

Last edited:
http://www.inquisitr.com/3176993/cm-punk-will-fight-mickey-gall-at-ufc-202-on-august-20/

Questions:

• How much will CM Punk make--he gonna make that Sage money?
  • Will CM Punk fight 8 times in the UFC?
  • Will the UFC keep giving him fights if he keeps losing?

tumblr_lrrb7ej2Md1qgar4mo1_500.gif

1. CJ wont get in the Cage
  2. If he does he wont do it more than once
  3. No way he does 8 fights. If he survives 8 Pro MMA bouts I will stop watching the sport entirely.

i hope he dies in the octagon and the money goes to Lesnar
that would be so funny
<18>

Probably more than anybody would guess. And that's just disclosed pay. But that's just speculation.

He's not a co-main event. I'm guessing 100-150 k.

He fights once then gets cut. I think the UFC are using him as a springboard for Mickey Gall.

Pretty sure his deal entailed him getting a PPV cut regardless.

Really depends on how much of a draw he is and if hes bringing a bunch of WWE fans to buy the PPV. Without him the card probably does like 400k buys which would be a couple 100k for him. If he can get it to break like 700k that'll prob be over a mill for him.

More than Nate Diaz and Mighty Mouse combined I bet.

Back