How much time does it take to cut 1

Tentacle

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
No salt, just sitting in a hot bath.

Just drink a few cups of strong coffee and you'll shit 1.5kg out. That's nothing to cut.

Just drink a few cups of strong coffee and you'll shit 1.5kg out. That's nothing to cut.

That method sounds like it can have bad consequences later on the mat.

It varies a lot.

I would plan on several hours if it's your first time doing it. You will probably make some mistakes at first which cost you time.

Same day weighs? Next day?

Same day. I'm going to do a bath cut at home and then I plan to go straight for the weigh ins. I don't think there are any saunas(yeah I know) where I will compete and I will be able to get some more sleep if I do the cut at home.

How long can it take? 2 hours? 2

There will be like that amount left to cut after natural sleep cut, peeing, shitting and some more days on the treadmill and hard dieting.

How about just sleeping with some warm clothes on the night before weigh ins? I dropped almost 2 kilos easily that way a couple of weeks ago.

How about just sleeping with some warm clothes on the night before weigh ins? I dropped almost 2 kilos easily that way a couple of weeks ago.

I already got that in my equation and it will probably be like 0,7 kg, I could increase the amount of clothes but there will still be over 1 kg to cut.

If it's same day you shouldn't cut water at all and just diet

Especially if you weigh in right before your match

Whats your starting weight? That's an important part if the equation.

I've been dieting pretty hard in a short amount of time from 82-83 kilos and I will weigh in at 77 on saturday morning. With sleep sweating and shitting I will be about 78,5 when I wake up on the day of the weigh ins.

I've lost 3.5kgs in 45mins in hot bath with epsom salt. I have a friend that lost a kilo in about 25-30mins in a hot bath no salt depends on how much you have to lose if you are hydrated or dehydrated already

i hear snorting the bath salts helps you cut all sorts of weight!

Back