How much space ice cream did you guys get for christmas?

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I cleaned up this year boys!
Vanilla
Mint Chip
Banana ( already ate, was amazing!)
Black Raspberry
Strawberry
Chocolate
Maple Walnut (WHAT!?!?)
Coffee
And some back up Vanilla and Chocolate

How did you guys do?

Not going to lie, had to google this.

I cleaned up this year boys!
Vanilla
Mint Chip
Banana ( already ate, was amazing!)
Black Raspberry
Strawberry
Chocolate
Maple Walnut (WHAT!?!?)
Coffee
And some back up Vanilla and Chocolate

How did you guys do?
Bro - if you don't know, now you know:
Australia_-_Violet_Crumble.jpg

Get you some.

It's dry earth food. That shit goes nowhere outside our atmosphere.

i've never had it. does it taste similar to regular ice cream? how different does it taste to regular ice cream?

Far less than I anticipated. Freeze-dried ice cream is the shit, if you ignore the fact it tastes a lot like expanded polystyrene.

I didnt even get terrestrial ice cream :(

Dried foamed chalk. It was probably invented for use as insulation that you spray into walls and let harden, and builders didn't like it for whatever reasons so it failed and they had to re-market it as something else to diminish their losses

I just flushed some fire cream away, but the good news is that my inner space is vacant.

i've never had it. does it taste similar to regular ice cream? how different does it taste to regular ice cream?
It tastes way different. I remember having some in first grade or something. I remember thinking it wasn't good, but would probably be delicious if you were in outer space and didn't have shit to eat.

Dried foamed chalk. It was probably invented for use as insulation that you spray into walls and let harden, and builders didn't like it for whatever reasons so it failed and they had to re-market it as something else to diminish their losses
You shut your whore mouth.

Back