How much revenue gets UFC from Sherdoggers?

Not much anymore from me unless they do an event in FL. I'm done getting ripped off on the ppv

I'd say it'd be less than sherdog gets for plats.

It's mind boggling people will pay to talk about MMA on a free forum but won't support the fighters by purchasing events.

Way too many fake fans on this site.

UFC should include the stream views as part of their marketing strategy to tell Bud Light and Harley Davidson etc that the number of viewers who see their ads is several millions more than what the PPV number are. See, I just made the UFC more money with a great idea.

As long as paying for the PPV shows absolutely no sign of increasing the average fighter pay, i have no intention of paying for them.

I don't want to participate in the absurd lining of the pockets of the top brass alone.

If they treated theire lower and mid tier fighters with more dignity, and with considerably more than a minimum wage pay, then i wouldn't mind lining the pockets of the owners at the same time.

I have people over every event, chip in on it and what not. Just isn't the same watching alone, but I understand some may not have friends into it.

Just isn't the same by yourself not sure how you guys do it.

I hosted 9 ppv's last year, and attended another 1-2 ppv's.

Usually 2-5 of us. I suspect I spent 200$ +/- in 2014 on UFC PPV's.

I also have cable mostly for FS1 and FS2.

Back