How much PPVs would a HW Conor sell?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you remember back when Conor was making $100 million in boxing and when he was selling 3 million PPVs, he was 145 lbs. 145 lbs used to be thought of not much differently than the disdain most people treat 125 with. It was a small man's division.

So pretend that there was a HW with the knockouts, the personality, the story, the charisma, the promotional abilities, the trash talking, representing a country like Conor did, the double champ like he was, etc? How big could he be?

without throwing chairs on bus and without sexual assaults investigations, not too big

If you remember back when Conor was making $100 million in boxing and when he was selling 3 million PPVs, he was 145 lbs. 145 lbs used to be thought of not much differently than the disdain most people treat 125 with. It was a small man's division.

So pretend that there was a HW with the knockouts, the personality, the story, the charisma, the promotional abilities, the trash talking, representing a country like Conor did, the double champ like he was, etc? How big could he be?

Could you please let me know which McGregor fight sold 3 million, especially at 145lb??

His cross over fight done over 4m, but I can't recall which fight hit 3m??

Khabib Conor done 2.4m buys and that's the record!

I think if Conor was at any other weight class he would sell the same. It was the personality that sold, not how large he is.

Could you please let me know which McGregor fight sold 3 million, especially at 145lb??

His cross over fight done over 4m, but I can't recall which fight hit 3m??

Khabib Conor done 2.4m buys and that's the record!
That's just the ones we know about it imagine the ones we don't.

Yeah, think I'll leave this one alone
giphy.gif

Back