How much power does Tyson Fury have?

But now you're refusing to talk about accuracy...
Are you bored mate? It's the middle o the night where I'm at, go find one of those guys with the big hats and try to piss them off.

Are you bored mate? It's the middle o the night where I'm at, go find one of those guys with the big hats and try to piss them off.

Early PM here. But since you're no longer arguing points, all the best and top of the evening.

The bumbling robot would eat 10,000 punches on the way to his TKO loss
Still wouldn't KO him. Dubois couldn't KO him, Fury's not going to do it.

When he gets aggressive like he did in the last 2 fights he looks to have pretty massive power IMO..

But he can also box and not look for the KO..

If Fury rematches Wallin he will show how much he has been able to increase his power and change his style due to the technique SugarHill taught him. I´d give him a 8/10 in terms of Power. Joshua 9/10 Wilder 10/10 Pre SugarHill Fury was a 6/10, his technique was terrible.

Yes because Dubois is on Fury’s level and all.
You think Fury hits harder than Dubois? I don't. Dubois didn't struggle to hit Joyce so let's discard the Fury is a better boxer argument. Dubois hit Joyce with full power shots and I'm damn sure he hits harder than Fury. Joyce is made of steel and I bet he has a better chin than Wilder. Fury isn't KO'ing him.

You think Fury hits harder than Dubois? I don't. Dubois didn't struggle to hit Joyce so let's discard the Fury is a better boxer argument. Dubois hit Joyce with full power shots and I'm damn sure he hits harder than Fury. Joyce is made of steel and I bet he has a better chin than Wilder. Fury isn't KO'ing him.
Because fury beat wilder and wlad he is now a power punching GOAT….don’t spoil the narrative

Because fury beat wilder and wlad he is now a power punching GOAT….don’t spoil the narrative
Bit like the narrative that Fury is current P4P best HW because he beat Wilder who must be P4P #2 best HW because Fury is the P4P best HW.....

Do you think Fury would hit him more times than Dubois did?

Holy hyperbole. I think a 280lbs giant who hurts everyone he fights hits hard.

Lets all lose our minds because he didnt fight AJ yet to prove it. As if hes some measure of punching power vs a chin.

Dude he’s gigantic. Anybody that size is gonna have heavy hands.

He’s just slow and gangly as fuck. So I don’t think he has “power” but there’s no way he doesn’t hit hard.

And get outboxed badly.. Prime George lost to Jimmy Young..

Young was a fantastic boxer. He was the perfect example for styles make fights. He won vs Ali and got cheated out of that win but he simly did not have any punch. Maybe comparable to Byrd I dont know. Young was really unique in his fighting approach and underrated a lot nowadays.

Dude he’s gigantic. Anybody that size is gonna have heavy hands.

He’s just slow and gangly as fuck. So I don’t think he has “power” but there’s no way he doesn’t hit hard.
Well valuev wasn't a particularly good puncher and he was much larger than Fury

Yeah but not with as much power. Joyce gets hit a lot but he never goes down.
He hasnt really fought anyone yet though.

Back