How much of Thompson's dismantlement of Diaz can Conor pull off?

Nate's a much different fighter than that now, funny how Conor nuthuggers are clinging so tightly to that loss. Should Nate fans look at Duffy easily subbing Conor? oh NVM, we can watch Nate do that too.

You are comparing a Conor loss from 6 years ago long before he was in the UFC, to a Nate loss from less than 3 years ago when he was already 11-2 in the UFC? What a goof. You're definitely a Diaz fan, no question about that.

Manlet Conor fans gunne be sad when Hero Manlet gets chocked out again

lol savage.

Nate is definitely beatable, but styles make fights and Nate's style beats Conor's style 9/10 times to be honest.

Conor needs to fight the perfect fight to win. Nate, not so much.

Yo yo yo forreal holmes, straight REKT savagery that post was you feel me?

No, that was a complete and utter shit-post. It takes a special kind to compare Conor's early career loss to Duffy long before the big leagues to Diaz' relatively recent loss to Josh in his 15th UFC fight.

Put that version of Thomson up against Diaz today and you will see mister Nick Diaz throw in the towel again.

Josh was a Normal Sized Human Being it isn't Fair to ask Conor to replicate that great performance

How much of Diaz' dismantlement of Conor can Diaz pull off?

Last edited:
lol what can you take from a fight that happened back into 2013

Wonder Boy's stand-up skills set and athleticism are light years ahead of Connor's (that said, in the spirit of full disclosure unlike Tony Montana, I absolutely LOVE the Diaz Brothers but comparing Thompson to Connor is like comparing apples to pineapples, and I mean like tiny rotten apples)

Last edited:

No, that was a complete and utter shit-post. It takes a special kind to compare Conor's early career loss to Duffy long before the big leagues to Diaz' relatively recent loss to Josh in his 15th UFC fight.

Put that version of Thomson up against Diaz today and you will see mister Nick Diaz throw in the towel again.

The point of his post was we don't have to compare that loss to the Duffy loss, you idiot.

Why do that when we can compare it to this loss.

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg

Nate's a much different fighter than that now, funny how Conor nuthuggers are clinging so tightly to that loss. Should Nate fans look at Duffy easily subbing Conor? oh NVM, we can watch Nate do that too.
Well shit!

The point of his post was we don't have to compare that loss to the Duffy loss, you idiot.

Why do that when we can compare it to this loss.

Well peabrain your fellow diaz fanboy didn't compare it to that loss did he? He was dumb enough to try to look back 6 years when Conor was 22 and years away from the UFC. He had no point, yet you applauded it ghetto style really accentuating your retardation in this thread.

Put that Nate up against Conor today and you will see mister Tapper panicwrestler again.

I would say about as much as the first fight....then he taps...again......after he gets rocked and panic wrestles......again;)

I'd be surprised if Nate lasts more than 3 minutes.
me too Nate should be popping bottles and rolling blunts in under 2 mins - unless he pulls a lucky shot out of his irish ass ala Aldo, which he wont b/c Nate will be relaxed and patient not to mention 2 feet taller, Connor will be embarrassed this time around and quick.

Thompson, Dos Anjos and Benson are all:

1) world class MMA adapted grapplers with
2) black belts in jiu-jitsu

Thomposon took Nate down in the very first round. Bendo and RDA took Nate down a combined 10 times. It completely changes the way a fight is going to play out.

Just rewatched the fight. Lets see, Thompson used a lot of movement and conserved his energy well. Check. Great use of low and mid kicks which hurt Nate's movement and cardio. Check. Thompson was very strong in the clinch and oustruck Diaz in it, also had good TDD. This I can't see the smaller Conor pull off, his grappling needs to be very defense-oriented. And of course Thompson finished Diaz off with that perfectly timed head kick. Conor doesn't need to do it such spectacular fashion, but a stoppage on a bloodied Nate who can't see much coming in the later rounds is possible.

original

Diaz fanboys should keep rewatching this gif to realise their boy's mortality because he's been turned into some unstoppable terminator lately here.
This fight is at 170. You think Nate v josh at 170 would be the same?

No

Not much, as evidence by the fight they had. You dumb?

Well peabrain your fellow diaz fanboy didn't compare it to that loss did he? He was dumb enough to try to look back 6 years when Conor was 22 and years away from the UFC. He had no point, yet you applauded it ghetto style really accentuating your retardation in this thread.

Conor Fanboy Mad AF lmaoooo

Back