How much of Fedors schedule could Relaxquez have completed before retiring?

?

• Total voters
He's also won 36.
Conor has only won 20.

Fedor also fought in the man's division. Conor's just a manlet, the only reason he even has two belts is because he's too much of a girl to be the best fighter in the world. Manlet divisions are so pointless, its like winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics.

Come back at me when Connie doesn't need the words "pound-for-pound" to be mentioned in the same sentence as Fedor.

MW beat Fedor. LOLOLOL @ HW having credentials.

What a nerd.

I'd be glad to, i got plenty of fun wrestling stories. let me know when you got the tea ready so I can start

Actually, on second thought, I think I'll pass. Getting stories from the 12th best guy seems a little pointless really, when there's obviously 11 other guys I could have tea with and get better stories. I'd apologize but I'm sure this has happened before.

What a nerd.

Conor should fight at HW then........ oh wait.... he's too much of a girl.... he's gotta fight Ronda Rousey sized men lol

Maybe Conor will challenge Ronda after next weekend. If he works on his grappling he might be able to take her.

Actually, on second thought, I think I'll pass. Getting stories from the 12th best guy seems a little pointless really, when there's obviously 11 other guys I could have tea with and get better stories. I'd apologize but I'm sure this has happened before.

I think they rather have a conversation with better quality posters, looks like you're stuck with me.

Triggered? I'm just agreeing that Cain is a trash heavyweight and would get smoked.

I disagree with your contention here. Cain has beaten 3 different opponents and lost to 2 different opponents over the past 5+ years. He has essentially cleaned out the division since winning the belt back in 2010 and this is precisely why he is the undisputed GOAT

I disagree with your contention here. Cain has beaten 3 different opponents and lost to 2 different opponents over the past 5+ years. He has essentially cleaned out the division since winning the belt back in 2010 and this is precisely why he is the undisputed GOAT

If that doesn't qualify him as the undisputed GOAT then

It's clear sarcasm, the dude is making it out to be like Cain is only winning cause of the cage. I have Cain as the #2 HW all time behind Werdum.

Office?

It was 1:30am eastern the day after Christmas when you posted that. Are you from Japan or something?

Or some odd crowded office late shift?
The land of the rising sun.

What a nerd.
That only happened cause his chin was weakened from having the piss beaten out of him the 2 fights prior. Not many fighters can come back from 3 brutal loses in a row by finish to reclaim some semblance of dignity.

I think that it's a pretty lame trend to shit on fighters who get injured. Cain, Pettis, Cormier, Aldo, Weidman - these are some of the greatest fighters of our generation. Like most of the idiocy on this site, it doesn't bother me - just makes the people who do it look like complete fucking idiots.

I like Fedor but fuck his stans are so annoying lol.

Their excuse for him finally leaving a sketchy org and getting smashed is that he was old or getting bad when the average age for HW is like 35 and Cain was running through heavyweight demolishing legitimate dudes dominantly in a non shady organization lol.

I like Fedor but fuck his stans are so annoying lol.

Their excuse for him finally leaving a sketchy org and getting smashed is that he was old or getting bad when the average age for HW is like 35 and Cain was running through heavyweight demolishing legitimate dudes dominantly in a non shady organization lol.

"Stans"? is that a slip or deliberate? we should use it for Khabib fans from this point onwards.

The "sketchiness" of Pride in terms of the legitmancy of its results is basically a fantasy in the minds of ignorant relatively new UFC brand fans played up by people like Chael Sonnen to keep their profile high. Besides that of course Fedor didn't actually lose for 4 years after first fighting in the US under athletic commissions.

As far as Cain goes I would greatly question whether he could stay undefeated fighting the opponents Fedor did BUT I would say that for better or worse we'd have likely seen more of him. Its not like fighters in Pride didn't suffer from injuries, its just that we noticed it less because they fought more when they were fit including fights being booked much faster. Fedor for example sat out almost a year due to hand sugery(you could argue perhaps even longer since the Zulu fight resulted in Pride wanting him on the NYE card whilst injuried) but when he actually did return he was able to fight Coleman, Hunt and Lindland very quickly and indeed would have fought Mirko again if Pride hadn't been collapsing. I think udner that environment Cain could potentially have fought much more often than he has in the UFC.

10_Fedor_Henderson_14.jpg
193_Dan_Henderson_vs_Gegard_Mousasi.0.0.jpg

I'm struggling to comprehend how Cain gets pulled for being too injured and somehow that prompted multiple threads about Fedor.

Fedor is the last thing that should come to anyone's mind here. I mean it's just so completely unrelated.

Everyone knows MMA wasn't the same animal when Fedor competed. When you guys make completely insane insane threads like this, it just makes Fedor fans look completely retarded.

Anyway, to answer your completely ridiculous question, Cain would not have the kind of training partners or regimens that he has. He'd have walked through all Fedor's opponents. So I'd imagine he'd have probably done about the same. Fedor got pretty lucky to go as long as he did without losses. Cain's been pretty unlucky. As far as who's better? Cain, obviously. But it's not fair to compare across eras like that.
fedor got lucky

<36>

Back