How much of Fedors schedule could Relaxquez have completed before retiring?

?

• Total voters
10_Fedor_Henderson_14.jpg
20160305102414_GettyImages513969268.JPG

I'm struggling to comprehend how Cain gets pulled for being too injured and somehow that prompted multiple threads about Fedor.

Fedor is the last thing that should come to anyone's mind here. I mean it's just so completely unrelated.

Everyone knows MMA wasn't the same animal when Fedor competed. When you guys make completely insane insane threads like this, it just makes Fedor fans look completely retarded.

Anyway, to answer your completely ridiculous question, Cain would not have the kind of training partners or regimens that he has. He'd have walked through all Fedor's opponents. So I'd imagine he'd have probably done about the same. Fedor got pretty lucky to go as long as he did without losses. Cain's been pretty unlucky. As far as who's better? Cain, obviously. But it's not fair to compare across eras like that.

mqFyGUm.jpg

Keep in mind Fedor never fought in the UFC, therefore this thread should be posted where the other insignificant fighters have threads posted about them.

Keep in mind that you're a fuckwit. Go hug Connor's nuts more while you're at it.

LMAOH
I forgot about Cain Relaxquez!!!

And now everybody in the office thinks i am crazy

Thank you.
Office?

It was 1:30am eastern the day after Christmas when you posted that. Are you from Japan or something?

Or some odd crowded office late shift?

Cain wouldnt have walked through any of Fedors opponents without his walking cane by the time he would be in his 6th year of fighting.

Cain has 16 fights in 10 years.

Fedor had 23 fights in 4 years and still fought 11 more times at the highest level after that span.

So no son, Cain wouldnt walk through shit and nothing suggests that he was better than Fedor was in his prime.

I think if a prime Fedor fought Cain it would be a very close fight.
Dude fighting mostly cans doesn't diminish your shelf life.

What diminished his shelf life was gym wars and intense training.

Don't call me son. Your name is mixfight. I've been around this game for a long ass time, I know where you got that name. Notice my name isn't "FedorHater123."

I'm not biased on this issue, I call it like I see it. Can't say the same for you

And as to them fighting, Cain would take him down at will and Fedor would have NOTHING, not a fucking thing for him from the bottom. He'd have a puncher's chance against a guy with equal or maybe better striking than him and no hope of keeping it standing. Those are not great odds.

Should've figured a nerd such as yourself would post something completely irrelevant thinking that trigger me. I'm glad Conor lost. It humbled, what was a very bad addiction for making money off Conor fights! I tank Conor everyday for his sacrifice to people like me.

Now this on the other hand...

SF-Werdum-Fedor-e1325637822879.jpg

I'm struggling to comprehend how Cain gets pulled for being too injured and somehow that prompted multiple threads about Fedor.

Fedor is the last thing that should come to anyone's mind here. I mean it's just so completely unrelated.

Everyone knows MMA wasn't the same animal when Fedor competed. When you guys make completely insane insane threads like this, it just makes Fedor fans look completely retarded.

Anyway, to answer your completely ridiculous question, Cain would not have the kind of training partners or regimens that he has. He'd have walked through all Fedor's opponents. So I'd imagine he'd have probably done about the same. Fedor got pretty lucky to go as long as he did without losses. Cain's been pretty unlucky. As far as who's better? Cain, obviously. But it's not fair to compare across eras like that.

He's just too Fedorable

Should've figured a nerd such as yourself would post something completely irrelevant thinking that trigger me. I'm glad Conor lost. It humbled, what was a very bad addiction for making money off Conor fights! I tank Conor everyday for his sacrifice to people like me.

Calling people nerds when you have 3k posts in less than half a year.

Grow up geek and get out of the basement for once. Its a beautiful life out there. <3

Seems to have an addiction for losing to crap fighters too

Pretty sure this kid tapping Conor right here suffered with bulimia for years.

hqdefault.jpg

Thankfully he was able to collect the easy paycheck by tapping Conor out like a little bish. He's much healthier now.

Don't call me son. Your name is mixfight. I've been around this game for a long ass time, I know where you got that name. Notice my name isn't "FedorHater123."

I'm not biased on this issue, I call it like I see it. Can't say the same for you

And as to them fighting, Cain would take him down at will and Fedor would have NOTHING, not a fucking thing for him from the bottom. He'd have a puncher's chance against a guy with equal or maybe better striking than him. Those are not great odds.

Cains body would break down if he fought 23 times in 4 years, even if it was against cans. Its not because hes "unlucky" as you say or because of gym wars, its because how much he lets himself go when he gets injured then decides to just get back in the gym and train at full force to get back into shape and destroys his body even more.

5214c90195d4d0e96dd5aa1b5996d706.jpg

^^^^^^

That is why Cains body broke down. You cant get that out of shape when you get injured. Fedor was injured for a long time with his hand injuries during Pride but he NEVER let himself get like that.

Cain did it to himself with getting overweight out of camp and dumbass strength and conditioning routines which hurt his body even more.

upload_2016-12-25_23-11-37.jpeg

Cains body would have broken down even if he would be fighting cans. Just because you're fighting cans doesnt mean you're not causing damage and putting mileage on your body.

Cain wouldnt have walked through any of Fedors opponents without his walking cane by the time he would be in his 6th year of fighting.

Cain has 16 fights in 10 years.

Fedor had 23 fights in 4 years and still fought 11 more times at the highest level after that span.

So no son, Cain wouldnt walk through shit and nothing suggests that he was better than Fedor was in his prime.

I think if a prime Fedor fought Cain it would be a very close fight.

prime fedor was better at everything except takedows attacking the legs....he was truly a master of every aspect of mma.....

Seems to have an addiction for losing to crap fighters too

Pretty sure this kid tapping Conor right here suffered with bulimia for years.

hqdefault.jpg

Thankfully he was able to collect the easy paycheck by tapping Conor out like a little bish. He's much healthier now.

Oh man, you're actually right on that one. Very embarassing for a guy who just started MMA to lose a fight.

I would love some chamomile tea actually.

Maybe while I drink it you can regale me with stories about how you're the 12th best wrestler in your state.

I'd be glad to, i got plenty of fun wrestling stories. let me know when you got the tea ready so I can start

Calling people nerds when you have 3k posts in less than half a year.

Grow up geek and get out of the basement for once. Its a beautiful life out there. <3

HAHAHAHA...I go out everyday dweeb! See we have something called phones now that I can use to trigger all you nerds while I take a massive fiber filled shit in the morning and evening.

And as to them fighting, Cain would take him down at will and Fedor would have NOTHING, not a fucking thing for him from the bottom. He'd have a puncher's chance against a guy with equal or maybe better striking than him and no hope of keeping it standing. Those are not great odds.
What's diminishing Cain's shelf life, is training like an idiot.

So what you're saying is, if he had Fedor's schedule he wouldn't train, he'd fight 4 times as often, AND he would walk through prime Nog and Mirko.

No, I can see that you're not biased at all.

HAHAHAHA...I go out everyday dweeb! See we have something called phones now that I can use to trigger all you nerds while I take a massive fiber filled shit in the morning and evening.

Oh ok your life is so interesting in the real world and youre so emersed in your successful career filled with travel and excitement that you find the time to "trigger dweebs" on an internet forum 3,000 times in half a year.......

STFU bitch

MMG4z.gif

And Fedor has lost four, LOLOLOL

I swears, yall nerds just make to easy. I feel like I almost have to cut one of me balls off to makes it fairs for yas.

He's also won 36.
Conor has only won 20.

Fedor also fought in the man's division. Conor's just a manlet, the only reason he even has two belts is because he's too much of a girl to be the best fighter in the world. Manlet divisions are so pointless, its like winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics.

Come back at me when Connie doesn't need the words "pound-for-pound" to be mentioned in the same sentence as Fedor.

Oh ok your life is so interesting in the real world and youre so emersed in your successful career filled with travel and excitement that you find the time to "trigger dweebs" on an internet forum 3,000 times in half a year.......

STFU bitch

MMG4z.gif

Well, 3,001 now. LOL

And you'd be surprised at how much time is in a day when you go outside of your house you little dweeb! You can actually get a lot of shit done, including 3k posts!

You just got to put your mind to it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back