How much of a chance do you give Brock vs DC?

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
DC is a great wrestle and I favor him to win, about 80/20. He's miles better than Brock on the feet but the wrestling and size will make it interesting. Brock is 280-290, very strong, not really a technician when it comes to wrestling but his size and athleticism might make DC work.
It's a slim chance but if Brock takes DC down, makes him carry his weight and unleashes brutal GnP, he might have a chance of winning. Brock's size advantage does matter and he's a good wrestler, maybe the best wrestler DC has faced?
Do you really think this is a squash match for DC? I think for a round or two, it will be competitive.

It's a slim chance but if Brock takes DC down, makes him carry his weight and unleashes brutal GnP, he might have a chance of winning. Brock's size advantage does matter and he's a good wrestler, maybe the best wrestler DC has faced?

Brock takes time to adjust positions and only then he pounds. He works quite hard on top and that will be in Cormier's favor if he DOES take him down.

But he won't take DC down. Just like Barnett didn't.

Brock takes time to adjust positions and only then he pounds. He works quite hard on top and that will be in Cormier's favor if he DOES take him down.

But he won't take DC down. Just like Barnett didn't.

300 pounds on top of DC will surely sap some of his cardio. Only question is if Brock can maintain the position and get some good gnp. Did Barnett even try to take DC down? Don't think so.

15 percent chance. If Brock is a huge underdog I’ll put a little money on him...but a little.

300 pounds on top of DC will surely sap some of his cardio. Only question is if Brock can maintain the position and get some good gnp.

With Brock's behavior on top - he won't be able to apply all his weight on DC. Watch how velasquez, for example, got out from underneath him. Couture got out too once.

Did Barnett even try to take DC down? Don't think so.

He did, and got punished for that.

With Brock's behavior on top - he won't be able to apply all his weight on DC. Watch how velasquez, for example, got out from underneath him. Couture got out too once.

He did, and got punished for that.
True that. Again, there is a slim chance but the strength and size advantage is worth noting.

50%

if he's been training for the last few years... 60-70%
Haha, gonna be a painful fight. Huge fan of both guys. Brock winning would be glorious but I hope DC wins, the division and his sanity will be fucked up if he loses.

True that. Again, there is a slim chance but the strength and size advantage is worth noting.

Hehe if there is one thing that MMA HW history teaches us - is how little does size matter there.

I think Ngannou has raised the Great Size Hope once again , and again everyone was disappointed (including Dana White who LOVES their champions big and muscular)

Hehe if there is one thing that MMA HW history teaches us - is how little does size matter there.

I think Ngannou has raised the Great Size Hope once again , and again everyone was disappointed (including Dana White who LOVES their champions big and muscular)

Sounds like someone.

<21>

Sounds like someone.

<21>

Hmmm Brock Lesnar is a champion there right now, this far I know.

When I watched WWF, the champions were Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, Undertaker...weren't they all kinda small? Except Stone Cold?

Hmmm Brock Lesnar is a champion there right now, this far I know.

When I watched WWF, the champions were Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, Undertaker...weren't they all kinda small? Except Stone Cold?

Yup, he is a champ there. Works a UFC champ schedule there too.

Bret and Shawn were small but the other dudes are fairly big, especially the undertaker. 80s was full of large roid monsters, they started focusing on smaller guys in the 90s, like bret and shawn, after the steroid scandal.

He’s got a puncher’s chance. If only he was a puncher. He’s got no chance. None whatsoever

No chance fight happens so who cares. Brock will bot be clean in off chance he is AKA will get DC injured

DC is a great wrestle and I favor him to win, about 80/20. He's miles better than Brock on the feet but the wrestling and size will make it interesting. Brock is 280-290, very strong, not really a technician when it comes to wrestling but his size and athleticism might make DC work.
Do you really think this is a squash match for DC? I think for a round or two, it will be competitive.

I think brocks got like a 25% chance. Brock's too good to be discounted and steroids or not Hunt had nothing for the guy.

I think brocks got like a 25% chance. Brock's too good to be discounted and steroids or not Hunt had nothing for the guy.
Fair enough. That's the chance I'd give him.

Back