How Much Of A Chance Are You Giving Dos Anjos Against Pettis?

No chance. Pettis smokes this guy

He's got a better shot then people are giving him. I would consider Pettis a fav, but RDA has the striking to keep up and the ground game/wrestling to mix it up.

Going to be interesting.

Well, I mean, either Pettis wins or RDA wins. There's only two options, so, like 50/50.

I dunno, really though, I'm always picking against Pettis and looking stupid for it. Let's keep it up. I think RDA takes him all five rounds and it's gritty and he becomes the new champ. Holds it for a while too.

I give him a better chance than Gilbert Melendez. It's crazy how much better and more lethal Dos Anjos' striking has become. His leg kicks and body kicks are crazy good, and his grappling is still good as well.

Problem is I think Pettis is better striking, and I don't think Dos Anjos' wrestling is enough to keep Pettis down for 5 rounds, nor will he be able to submit him

If he fights the perfect fight, probably like a 33% chance.

Not much, Can't see a guy like him finishing pettis, especially if he can't finish diaz.

Not much, Can't see a guy like him finishing pettis, especially if he can't finish diaz.

It isn't like Diaz gets finished every time he loses. He's a tough guy to put away.

He could make it interesting but I think pettis is just too good.

Anything can happen but I kinda consider Pettis close to be a lock in this fight.

Are we talking optimistically or realistically?

Former: 40%
Latter: 20%

Given the current streak Pettis is on, you pretty much have to favor him by default. I personally didn't think he would finish the last 3 guys he fought, and he keeps surprising me. I'm going with him by default.

But RDA has a very real chance to win this fight. He has all the tools to do it.

I predict Dos Anjos will be trying to catch a Pettis round kick to take hm down and pettis will end up sending one up high to his head and KTFOing him with it.

I give RDA a very real shot, the dude is legit, and his striking keeps improving. He needs to mix it up constantly if he wants to beat Pettis.

still not as sold on pettis as you guys are. To me it's 50/50, maybe 60% for RDA

Rda gonna be live. Guy keeps getting better well rounded has that look etc

Cap him plus a[150. Pettit 185

Always the obligatory trolls, but there's some pretty stupid answers on here.

Out of respect for the Champ, 60/40.

But, don't sleep on RDA. Pettis better not, either...

Back